• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Beast Gudako appear in your favorite verse, and she want to destroy it because no fgo gacha what/who stop her to destroy the entierely of your verse because of her gacha madness ?

Round 1: The verse doesn't know she here
Round 2: The verse know that she will come and have 1 prep month
Round 3: They don't know she had appear, she know about your verse and his inhabitants and she have every servant in her Chaldea already summon and they will obey to her command.

Alright I'll have a go here, ngl I'm blinded by the wall of hax lol and know next to little bout Fate

World of Darkness:
Assuming she doesn't piss off any mage that's worth a damn she might actually cause a lot of damage here R1, but the instant she does she gets turned into a lawn chair. At best she stands in the general location of Caine and is rendered very, very dead.
R2 is even worse because a powerful enough mage will just yeet her before this thread was even considered.
R3 she knows this verse is beyond her and will just have to pick her fights and hope for the best.

Warhammer:
R1 depends a lot on where she's dropped into, to give a rough glance she can cause quite a lot of havoc. Maybe asserts her dominance over the Tau, but Necrons exists, Grey Knights exists. She might even attract the attention of Kharn the Betrayer and is very dead.
R2: A Culexus is dispatched to kill her GG.
R3: Again this verse is above her, could likely carve herself a nice piece of the galaxy though!

Mortal Kombat:
Well I think I see she has Concept Manip, so assuming she can affect abstracts then yes she clears

Persona:
R1: I'll be generous and say she can handle some fodder here, but if she runs into a protagonist she gets yeeted
R2: Get thought at by Low 1-C stuff
R3: She knows she can't do much, but hey you can always be a normal school student!

Hokuto No Ken: She'll clear I assume

Infamous: Same as HNK

Jojo: Errrrrr maybe Kars can understand?

Castlevania: Dracula might have a shot, but I'm not sure

Alright I'll have a go here, ngl I'm blinded by the wall of hax lol and know next to little bout Fate

World of Darkness:
Assuming she doesn't piss off any mage that's worth a damn she might actually cause a lot of damage here R1, but the instant she does she gets turned into a lawn chair. At best she stands in the general location of Caine and is rendered very, very dead.
R2 is even worse because a powerful enough mage will just yeet her before this thread was even considered.
R3 she knows this verse is beyond her and will just have to pick her fights and hope for the best.

Warhammer:
R1 depends a lot on where she's dropped into, to give a rough glance she can cause quite a lot of havoc. Maybe asserts her dominance over the Tau, but Necrons exists, Grey Knights exists. She might even attract the attention of Kharn the Betrayer and is very dead.
R2: A Culexus is dispatched to kill her GG.
R3: Again this verse is above her, could likely carve herself a nice piece of the galaxy though!

Mortal Kombat:
Well I think I see she has Concept Manip, so assuming she can affect abstracts then yes she clears

Persona:
R1: I'll be generous and say she can handle some fodder here, but if she runs into a protagonist she gets yeeted
R2: Get thought at by Low 1-C stuff
R3: She knows she can't do much, but hey you can always be a normal school student!

Hokuto No Ken: She'll clear I assume

Infamous: Same as HNK

Jojo: Errrrrr maybe Kars can understand?

Castlevania: Dracula might have a shot, but I'm not sure
Maybie help you for knowing that for now 1 of her servant have many 1-A hax and 1-A immortality for r3

Well World of Darkness has 1-A same with Warhammer annnnnnnnd I'm done because debating that gives me a massive headache lol

Alright, i am not doing the rounds since i am too lazy, but...
1. Dragon ball: She should easily clear.
2. Jojo: Clears
3. God of high school: Clears easily .
4. xenoblade: clears
5. The Unwritten: Gudako tries to catch Gilgamesh thinking he is a servant. This did not end well.
6. Shinza banshou series: Hell no. Okay, with void shiki's help she probably clears going by the rules of this wiki, butnotherwise, get's stomped.
7. Umineko: Featherine giggles and leaves gudako in a fragment of endless gacha hell where her every pull is a mapo tofu. (But hey, i will have a new partner!)
8. Twin peaks: no.
9. Cthulu mythos: Gudako wish she remains stuck in the damn gacha.

Last edited:
Maybie help you for knowing that for now 1 of her servant have many 1-A hax and 1-A immortality for r3
that really wouldnt matter cause wod is so far in 1-A it aint funny, also warhammer has someone 1 level above baseline so it shouldnt really matter

BlazBlue:
For the first round it depends on who she meets first but given her personality she would cause havoc. Though she would probably come across Ragna or Hakumen leading them stomping Beast Gudako. Though I know Relius would want to capture her and experiment on her seeing her soul. God forbid if Terumi and Relius captures and turns Beast Gudako into a Murakumo Unit styled creation...

For the second round she would do a better job and end up destroying quite few of the Hierarchical Cities though she in the end, ends up destroyed.

For the third round this will be a massive fight of epic proportions due to the sheer freaking fact that Gudako has the entire ******* every servant in her Chaldea already summon and they will obey to her command. So in short the Nasuverse and BlazBlue verse would end up in massive amounts of destruction. But in the end I think BlazBlue would pull of a win.

DC comics:
it depends on where it appears and in what continuity.
Pre-crisis:
it kills everyone (although it can't kill the specter) and I see no resistance to the anti-matter so it is probably wiped out in crisis.
Post-crisis/Vertigo
The monitors beat her for ******* the orrery of worlds or Michael Demiurgos kicks her to stop being there or she is simply Fate hax by Yahweh to be part of DC comics
Post-flashpoint/rebirth
Manhattan erases her, discovers the dark multiverse where she faces a duplicate of hers, ect

round 2
pre-crisis
same
Post-crisis/vertigo
The monitors beat her for ******* the orrery of worlds or Batman pre-time GG or it's just Fate hax by God to make she part of DC comics
Post-flashpoint/rebirth:
Batman pre-time GG and BFR to OverVoid, Manhattan erases her, discovers the dark multiverse where she faces a duplicate of her or Black Alice simply absorbs her powers

Round 3
She surrenders knowing that it does not matter what she does since it is simply an infinitesimal battery in the Overvoid/the Source/God, where creation goes through moments of crisis and its existence is destroyed and then reborn and die and reborn without end, she go crazy knowing this.

Shin Megami Tensei:
For the first round it depends on who she meets first but given her personality she would cause havoc. Though she would probably come across Demi-Fiend or any of the SMT protagonists that are broken as hell stomping Beast Gudako. Though I know The Law Alignment would capture and kill Gudako while the Chaos Alignment would use her.

For the second round she would do a better job and end up destroying quite few of the parts of Tokyo though she in the end, ends up destroyed.

For the third round this will be a massive fight of epic proportions due to the sheer freaking fact that Gudako has the entire ******* every servant in her Chaldea already summon and they will obey to her command. So in short the Nasuverse and SMT verse would end up in massive amounts of destruction. But in the end the SMT would pull of a win.

Shin Megami Tensei:
For the first round it depends on who she meets first but given her personality she would cause havoc. Though she would probably come across Demi-Fiend or any of the SMT protagonists that are broken as hell stomping Beast Gudako. Though I know The Law Alignment would capture and kill Gudako while the Chaos Alignment would use her.

For the second round she would do a better job and end up destroying quite few of the parts of Tokyo though she in the end, ends up destroyed.

For the third round this will be a massive fight of epic proportions due to the sheer freaking fact that Gudako has the entire ******* every servant in her Chaldea already summon and they will obey to her command. So in short the Nasuverse and SMT verse would end up in massive amounts of destruction. But in the end the SMT would pull of a win.
Does smt have got his 1-A up? Bcz gudako would have saber shiki as a servant

does she start with saber shiki in round 1 and 2
i assume she'll have that along with every other servant in round 3

R1 she defeats majority of toaru Verse but loses to the likes of magic gods, aiwass or Coronzon
R2 with prep time Aleister (he can probably beat even without prep time but with prep time he absolutely wins) beats
R3 she wins because of shiki

R1 she goes up to Kagu, then horribly dies to Metatron
R2 Metatron walks up to her and smacks her
R3 Her best chance is to abuse Observation to become super duper powerful but even then she would be no different from YHVH in which case Phile and Nyar BTFO her

Back