• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This IS FUN AND GAME BOARD

Speed equalized

Both in character

ID, abilities, resistance are all 1-A+

latest
latest

Last edited:
Battler's Passive Power Null and inescapable Concept Erasure are both 1-A+, which is above 1-A.

Last edited:
Not sure what's up with all these Battler matches, but he stomps.

I don't think there's any 1-A+ character that is not a smurf could beat Umineko character. Except for maybe Vivec and TES characters.

Base ID is 1-A, but ID with no gates is At least High 1-A.

Eldritch goes BRRRRR.

Sure, whatever you say. Hahaha, very funny high-effort meme.

I don't think there's any 1-A+ character that is not a smurf could beat Umineko character.
He just got updated, and it's all mostly from the same guy, this OP, who seems intent on finding a fair match for Battler.

Battler defiantly doesn't believe in the Creator making him passively neg High 1-A or even 0 abilities so Yogurt still dies.

I don't think there's any 1-A+ character that is not a smurf could beat Umineko character. Except for maybe Vivec and TES characters.
Just to point out that ID work on passive abilities

Because of it's Immeasurable Speed, but Battler's Abilities work on beings who have Immeasurable. So even if Sped wasn't equal ID still wouldn't get past his Passive.

Last edited:
Think about it.
ID is just causing him to die.
Battler believes that he can die. Not inherently supernatural.
He dies.

Think about it.
Is dying supernatural? no I die all the time and I am not magic.
He only resists supernatural things. So he can die.

Saying Battler is a better character than Yogiri is equivalent of saying the sun rises in the west, thus it can be nothing but predictable and unoriginal.

I must be missing something because the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, so saying "the sun rises in the west" shouldn't be predictable?

I did that on purpose to see if they would notice.

I'm not treating this serious at all, this match is as much a joke to me as it is to everyone making memes.

Golden longsword would deny all concepts of evasion and defense, which would likely include Yogiri's resistances as long as Battler does not believe in Yogiri as a supernatural entity, unless Yogiri can somehow prove his abilities can "exist" within human reasoning, but that would probably be a battle of intelligence and wits at that point as well as likely including the rules of Knox's Decalogue and the Twenty Wedges.

Golden Truth is also something else entirely, as it can completely override truths, paired with passive 1-A+ powernull powerful enough to also negate the red truth as shown with the final battle with Bern.

Last edited:
Golden longsword would deny all concepts of evasion and defense,
So does Yogiri

as Battler does not believe in Yogiri as a supernatural entity, unless Yogiri can somehow prove his abilities can "exist" within human reasoning, but that would probably be a battle of intelligence and wits at that point as likely include the rules of Knox Decalogue's and the Twenty Wedges.
But Battler does believe in death doesn't he? So rip Endless 9

Golden Truth is also something else entirely, as it can completely override truths, paired with passive 1-A+ E9 powerful enough to also negate the red truth as shown with the final battle with Bern.
Sigh.... Actually does Battler abilities have enough range to affect Yogiri True form? Since they exist on the same layer here

But Battler does believe in death doesn't he? So rip Endless 9
I mean, explain how Yogiri's abilities can logically kill people by human methods.
Prove that it is a "mystery" than a "fantasy".
Sigh.... Actually does Battler abilities have enough range to affect Yogiri True form? Since they exist on the same layer here
Truths are conceptual moves, they don't need to hit their target as they deny the concept of evading and defense. Also, Truths can send things to the Sea of Oblivion as well, regardless of the layer they are in. Range is completely irrelevant for truths.

Believing in death is irrelevant here, unless proven that Yogiri's abilities can "exist" within human explanation of his powers.
Otherwise...Yogiri is literally a normal human to Battler.

Last edited:
Back