• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
• Who Wins and Why ?

Battler Ushiromiya

Akuto Sai | Act 13 (Post-Possibilities Released)

• Speed Equalized. Both are Irrelevant Speed.

Standard Battle Assumptions

pHLmyn.jpg

Last edited:
Battler being baseline 1-A or not doesn't really matter when he has attack and defense abilities with 1-A+ potency.

Anyway, Battler can't perma-kill Akuto because of his Type 8 Immortality to Law of Identity (which is High 1-A), but at the same time I don't think Akuto can do shit to Battler.

I believe if nothing has changed on the profiles, then it isn't really a problem to bump it, even if it reached necro.

Battler keeps killing Akuto until the end of time, Battler wins via Incap, Akuto practically has no chance and the only thing he can do is die.

That's literally an old comment that was made before the downgrades. Anyways, why is this thread still being necro'd?

A piece of advice to members: Examine versus threads before commenting so you don't go necro next time.

Anyway, since it's an old versus thread, I'm going to ask this thread to be closed to avoid any more necro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back