• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the young superheroes (Classic Sonic VS Young Ben)

BlastX

He/Him
What says on the title.

It's Classic Sonic VS 11 Year Old Ben Tennyson.

Classic has access to all his items while Ben has master control and access to his entire roster up to this point.

Battle takes place in Marble Garden but can be moved across Angel Island and even Sky Sanctuary.

Ben has prior knowledge on Sonic's abilities thanks to Grandpa Max or something.

Speed Equalized.

Classic Sonic:0
Classic Ben:0
They get bored and become buddies(draw):0

EDIT:Ben's limitations have been removed to make it fair.

Last edited:
ok, Sonic has the advantage in Skill, his speed amps would allow him to blitz Ben left and right which might make this non addable he can transmute Ben to rings from several meters away, can revive himself if he is killed, can make dozens of clones with Avatar, slow down time with Slow, Become water with......Water

Ben has the AP Advantage here.......that is until Sonic's AD makes him catch up and surpass him

i think you should add Way Big into this..........to make him have a One Shot option

Another solution is to give Ben prior knowledge of certain aspects of Sonic's moveset, those matches are still addable as long as the conditions are within reason iirc.

So, for example, you could give Ben prior knowledge of the Boost technique.

How far does Sonics heat resistance extend?
My memory could be failing me, but IIRC, in Sonic Shuffle, Sonic can survive falling into a star, and near a Black Hole. Which IIRC, their accretion discs are very hot plasma. Tho I dunno if that'd scale to Classic Sonic since it's Adventure era, but I don't think there'd be a reason for his resistance to be lesser? Anyone who's a big Shuffle fanatic feel free to correct me if I'm mistaking.

My memory could be failing me, but IIRC, in Sonic Shuffle, Sonic can survive falling into a star, and near a Black Hole. Which IIRC, their accretion discs are very hot plasma. Tho I dunno if that'd scale to Classic Sonic since it's Adventure era, but I don't think there'd be a reason for his resistance to be lesser? Anyone who's a big Shuffle fanatic feel free to correct me if I'm mistaking.
I doubt this would apply to Classic Sonic if done in an entirely different ERA.

I doubt this would apply to Classic Sonic if done in an entirely different ERA.
Yeah, like I said, wasn't sure if it applied to that era. But I was also just not sure why a resistance to smth like heat would suddenly get better in a later era. It's not like there'd be a good in-universe reason his tolerance to heat would increase. But I'm not sure how the wiki is with things like these.

Back