• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the psychics: Kusuo saiki vs mewtwo (2 VOTES LEFT)

Mewtwo wrecks havoc on the human world. Saiki's going to stop him. can he do it.

Saiki's Profile

Mewtwo's Profile

Rules:

Speed is equalized

Base Mewtwo vs Saiki without his limiters. (he's removed both limiters) Both are 5-B.

Both are Bloodlusted. (Saiki tends to let his opponents attack first. Since he's bloodlusted. he's going to fight straight off the bat).

While saiki has no prep. (he has knowledge of mewtwo due to playing all the pokemon games. He knows pokemon otherwise why would he make that pokemon reference after astral projecting and then punching nendos dad) mewtwo has no prep either and unlike saiki. has no knowledge of saiki.

Battle takes place on earth in japan.

Battle music for this fight.

who wins and why?

Thinkin Mewtwo, he resists anything that matters that could snag a win for Saiki and crushes with pretty munch anything as Saiki has no resistances to anything of Mewtwo's that matters. Voting Mewtwo if it isn't a stomp

??? Isn't Saiki's whole thing that he's the only guy in his series as powerful as he is? And also isn't Mewtwo just better than him at pretty much everything? what chance does he have?

Thinkin Mewtwo, he resists anything that matters that could snag a win for Saiki and crushes with pretty munch anything as Saiki has no resistances to anything of Mewtwo's that matters. Voting Mewtwo if it isn't a stomp

i said that saiki has knowledge of mewtwo. (in this scenario. he has knowledge of all of mewtwos skills and abilities)

Also he has time travel in this scenario.

So he could just go back in time and kill the professor that made mewtwo. this would cause mewtwo to disappear from existence.

i said that saiki has knowledge of mewtwo. (in this scenario. he has knowledge of all of mewtwos skills and abilities)

Also he has time travel in this scenario.

So he could just go back in time and kill the professor that made mewtwo. this would cause mewtwo to disappear from existence.
Pretty sure Mewtwo one-shots if I recall his 5-B AP

??? Isn't Saiki's whole thing that he's the only guy in his series as powerful as he is? And also isn't Mewtwo just better than him at pretty much everything? what chance does he have?

this is base mewtwo. not any of his other forms. and this is saiki at his powerful without his limiters.

also saiki has time travel unlike mewtwo. remember to go back in time and kill the baby.

saiki has all knowledge of mewtwo in this scenario. so he would know how mewtwo was born and where the location was.

Mewtwo doesn't **** around

time travel is something mewtwo has no defense against. (it's really op unless you have time manipulation yourself or can also time travel)

So saiki goes back in time and either kills giovanni or fuji. or kills mewtwo while it's in its cloning tube.

then mewtwo vanishes from the face of the earth in present time.

Can you PLEASE stop toying with bloodlust? Mewtwo uses a thought-based planetary mind screw then, boom, if Saiki's time travel is anything less then thought-based Mewtwo stomps

this is base mewtwo. not any of his other forms. and this is saiki at his powerful without his limiters.

also saiki has time travel unlike mewtwo. remember to go back in time and kill the baby.

saiki has all knowledge of mewtwo in this scenario. so he would know how mewtwo was born and where the location was.
Hold up.
While saiki has no prep. (he has knowledge of mewtwo due to playing all the pokemon games. He knows pokemon otherwise why would he make that pokemon reference after astral projecting and then punching nendos dad
THAT'S what you're basing that on??? Mewtwo isn't just in games. He's in movies and like a dozen manga and radio dramas. what makes you think some random reference to pokemon means Saiki's seen and read everything Mewtwo has ever appeared in?

Hold up.

THAT'S what you're basing that on??? Mewtwo isn't just in games. He's in like a dozen movies and manga and radio dramas. what makes you think some random reference to pokemon means Saiki's seen and read everything Mewtwo has ever appeared in?

i just wanted to make a reference to that episode. in this scenario he's has all the knowledge of mewtwo. (i should have wrote the op better)

Thoughts>mostly everything else that isn't a passive

the time travel is instant. and it won't take a bit to think since he has all the knowledge of mewtwo and where he existed while he was a baby.

(i should have wrote the op better. I meant to say that he has all the knowledge of mewtwo. not just the games. I just wanted to make a reference to the episode where he punched the ghost of nendos dad. and made a pokemon reference.)

the time travel is instant. and it won't take a bit to think since he has all the knowledge of mewtwo and where he existed while he was a baby.

(i should have wrote the op better. I meant to say that he has all the knowledge of mewtwo. not just the games. I just wanted to make a reference to the episode where he punched the ghost of nendos dad. and made a pokemon reference.)
Instant=passive, does he do anything at all before time traveling

Wait don't answer that, this is a poorly put together match anyways and is a stomp no matter how you slice it with our current profiles.
before the fight he had already knew what year and place mewtwo existed. and since he knows about mewtwos psychic abilities. he just goes back in time when the fight starts.
See above

Instant=passive, does he do anything at all before time traveling

Wait don't answer that, this is a poorly put together match anyways and is a stomp no matter how you slice it with our current profiles.

See above

i haven't watched the entire saiki k series. i only watched the first season and a bit of the second season.

so how am i supposed to answer your question.

i choose characters based on similar powers, same tiers, and that's about it. i might not be knowledgeable on the series in question but i make the matchup anyway.
Tiers can have massive differences in them, and not all powers are created equal.

I feel like this is suspicious anyway. The whole thing feels like it's rigged to try and give Saiki a chance he doesn't have. giving him bloodlust so he can time travel and kill Mewtwo as a baby right away when he never does anything like that in his manga. OP had that specific argument prepared the moment everyone said Mewtwo wins too. I'm sorry, that's hella suspect...

I feel like this is suspicious anyway. The whole thing feels like it's rigged to try and give Saiki a chance he doesn't have. giving him bloodlust so he can time travel and kill Mewtwo as a baby right away when he never does anything like that in his manga. OP had that specific argument prepared the moment everyone said Mewtwo wins too. I'm sorry, that's hella suspect...

i'm just pointing out the time travel part. it's part of his powers and it can give him the win.

How good is Mewtwo's mind resistance again?

Tens of millions if i recall, though i heard rumors of an upgrade. Theres also the whole thing with connecting every mind on a planet

Saiki has extremely casual potency on the level of around 7 billion or so.
So if his is higher, then his passive mind reading would allow him to anticipate every move of Mewtwo. He can dodge with teleportation and strike back with mind control/reality warping.

mewtwo leads with tk which, even if anticipated, will still insta-crush him and it is thought based.

mewtwo leads with tk which, even if anticipated, will still insta-crush him and it is thought based.
Telekinesis needs to be aimed by thoughts. Which Saiki can read. And can dodge via teleportation.
In fact, Saiki, like everyone else in his world, thinks faster in critical situations.

thought reading is a thought in itself while mewtwo's first though would be YEET
I don't think there is much need to think when the opponent is right in front of you

so it is incon i think unless mewtwo's mm potency is higher

i assume both go for mind manip and kusuo cannot resist mewtwo's mind manipulation and neither can mewtwo so it's who thinks first and mewtwo is also a pretty dang fast thinker, i mean, not only is he smarter but also has tons of experience fighting.

Back