• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the Ninjas: Valentine (Skullgirls) vs Hinata Hyūga (Naruto)

Hinata wants to stop Valentine from performing anymore cruel and horrible experiments on children. Valentine wants to teach this brat a lesson by murdering her. Can Hinata stop valentine and save the day or will Valentine continue her evil plans and kill her.

Valentine's Profile:

Hinata's Profile:

Rules:

7-C versions for both. Part II (Fourth Shinobi World War) for Hinata and 7-C for valentine.

Speed is equalized

Both are Bloodlusted

No knowledge or prep for both

Battle takes place in Lab 8. While Hinata has no knowledge of valentine other than knowing what she does. She does know the makeup of Lab 8.

Who wins and why?

Last edited:
couldn't we make this less of a stomp if valentine uses the environment to her advantage.
The Byakugan literally has 360° Vision, with X-Ray Vision and can see people's Chakra so good luck hiding from that. I also severely doubt that Valentine would try to Stealth Kill her since from what I've seen she's pretty upfront about fighting.

The Byakugan literally has 360° Vision, with X-Ray Vision and can see people's Chakra so good luck hiding from that. I also severely doubt that Valentine would try to Stealth Kill her since from what I've seen she's pretty upfront about fighting.

considering she's bloodlusted. i think a stealth kill would be the quickest way possible. since bloodlust means characters use whatever abilities that help them get the job down quickly.

considering she's bloodlusted. i think a stealth kill would be the quickest way possible. since bloodlust means characters use whatever abilities that help them get the job down quickly.
Yeah, but doesn't mean she's gonna try Stealth first and even if she did, that ***** her over regardless because Hinata will never lose track of her due to her Byakugan.

Hinata activates her Byakugan and Dura Negs the absolute **** out of Valentine with all of her attacks.
Doesnt the Byakugan require a bunch of hand signs? What stops Vaentine from just hitting her with aoe attacks or poisons?

Even if she does get it off trying to punch valentine gets her paralyzed or poisoned

Doesnt the Byakugan require a bunch of hand signs? What stops Vaentine from just hitting her with aoe attacks or poisons?

Even if she does get it off trying to punch valentine gets her paralyzed or poisoned
Not in the War-Arc, she can just instantly Activate it by then and she does have the Air Palm and the Twin Lion Fists which cover her hands in Chakra Constructs so she should be fine.

I mean Val's paralysis wards work even if the opponent hits her with a ranged attack so just covering her fists in chakra wouldnt be enough to not not get paralyzed

She doesn't need to get close, Hinata uses Air Palm from a distance, negs her durability, and kills her.
Again, she can just paralysis ward in response to the Air Palm hitting her. It wouldnt oneshot her in any capacity due to her organs being reinforced the Lab's experiments on top of her countering attacks with body doubles

Again, she can just paralysis ward in response to the Air Palm hitting her
She wouldn't be able to do anything, it negs durability and targets her organs. Coupled with her body flicker, she won't know what hit her. Given her Byakugan's enhanced perception, she can similarly create a barrier with her chakra to cut anything she tries throwing at her.

She wouldn't be able to do anything, it negs durability and targets her organs. Coupled with her body flicker, she won't know what hit her. Given her Byakugan's enhanced perception, she can similarly create a barrier with her chakra to cut anything she tries throwing at her.
Her organs are just as durable as herself, it wouldnt do anything to her and she can just counteract it with a body double and considering she can do so against other durability negating attacks like Painwheel's soul attacking, Peacock's reality warping, and Eliza's internal blood attacks, I see no reason whatsoever why Air Palm would be uncounterable

Val's wards arent thrown so that wouldnt do anything

Her organs are just as durable as herself, it wouldnt do anything to her
I'd like to see scans of that.

she can just counteract it with a body double and considering she can do so against other durability negating attacks like Painwheel's soul attacking, Peacock's reality warping, and Eliza's internal blood attacks, I see no reason whatsoever why Air Palm would be uncounterable
Considering Hinata is bloodlusted, I don't see how she deals with Hinata's speed amps and durability negation.

Val's wards arent thrown so that wouldnt do anything
So what are they then?

I'd like to see scans of that.

Considering Hinata is bloodlusted, I don't see how she deals with Hinata's speed amps and durability negation.

So what are they then?
She has several ways actually, specifically durability-negating poisons that slow the opponent down as well as mass with their brain circuitry so that their body's movement lags behind their brain, as well as the aforementioned resistance to hinata's brand of durability negation and paralysis inducement

They dont really explain what it is, it's just a ward, not a projectile, that seals and paralyzes the opponent when they hit her

She has several ways actually, specifically durability-negating poisons that slow the opponent down as well as mass with their brain circuitry so that their body's movement lags behind their brain, as well as the aforementioned resistance to hinata's brand of durability negation and paralysis inducement
Don't see how this gets past:

A). Her Byakugan amping her reaction time and dodging all of those syringes.
B.) Protective Trigrams Wall.
C.) Speed amp and body flicker.

Also, no resistance to it on the profile, so. Still no scans, by the way.

They dont really explain what it is, it's just a ward, not a projectile, that seals and paralyzes the opponent when they hit her
Scans?

What's the ap gap? If that's the case this is likely a stomp
Hinata scales above the Jubi clones, and bare minimum should be comparable to 7-C, 14.9 kilotons, Gaara's sand tsunami.

Back