• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the explosive Blondes (Yang Xiao Long vs Bakugo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yang's temper gets her into a fight with Bakugo. Bakugo wants to make sure to teach this blonde bitch a lesson not to mess with him.

Fight takes place in a City. Speed equalized and both are bloodlusted.

(Bakugo will be 8-B and so will yang)

(basically Final Act Saga Bakugo vs volume 6-7 yang)

Bakugo's Profile: 1 vote

Yang's Profile:

who wins and why

Last edited:
Bakugo blinds her with stun grenade, which she has no counter for, uses his far higher AoE to deal consistent damage to her aura, blocks her ranged attacks with his own and out thinks her heavily in every area. The stat difference is negligible, especially since Bakugo has numerous ways to increase his AP briefly, and Bakugo’s fighting style does not mesh well with Yang’s since he fights outside the range she can reliably do damage in, which is cqc. Also, when she runs out of aura, her semblance goes away too, so she drops to High 8-C and gets beat down. Bakugo takes it.

Now to wait for either Yang to get changed since RWBY is apparently still in revisions or for Weekly to show up and claim this is a stomp in Bakugo’s favor again.

Bakugo blinds her with stun grenade, which she has no counter for, uses his far higher AoE to deal consistent damage to her aura, blocks her ranged attacks with his own and out thinks her heavily in every area. The stat difference is negligible, especially since Bakugo has numerous ways to increase his AP briefly, and Bakugo’s fighting style does not mesh well with Yang’s since he fights outside the range she can reliably do damage in, which is cqc. Also, when she runs out of aura, her semblance goes away too, so she drops to High 8-C and gets beat down. Bakugo takes it.

Now to wait for either Yang to get changed since RWBY is apparently still in revisions or for Weekly to show up and claim this is a stomp in Bakugo’s favor again.
although i said 8-B i meant he isn't allowed to have condensed explosions.

also are you saying you vote for bakugo?

although i said 8-B i meant he isn't allowed to have condensed explosions.

also are you saying you vote for bakugo?
My arguments were purely for his normal explosions, grenades and serious explosions. This is the exact same fight as the other one just with higher AP for both.

And yes, I’m voting Bakugo. He is far more intelligent and versatile on top of a range advantage.

And here we go

No, this fight is not a stomp Weekly. Yang has a very fair chance at winning, as well as advantages over Bakugo in some areas while matching him in others, he just manages to be smart enough with his singular power to work around and counter them.

If blitz one shot matches like Raiden are considered fair, how is a match won through intelligence and hard work not fair.

And here we go

No, this fight is not a stomp Weekly. Yang has a very fair chance at winning, as well as advantages over Bakugo in some areas while matching him in others, he just manages to be smart enough with his singular power to work around and counter them.

If blitz one shot matches like Raiden are considered fair, how is a match won through intelligence and hard work not fair.
Dude, this fight has already been done three times and dtermined to be stomps all three times, hence why the threads were closed and why they were not added to the profiles. Just becuse you do not think it is a stomp does not mean it is not.

Ill grab a thread mod to close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back