• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
After discussing it out with @Nierre and @Bernkastelll, I came to the consensus that this is the matchup I'll do.

Johnny Test vs Boruto Uzumaki.

8-B keys will be used (Base Johnny vs Academy Entrance Arc to Mujina Bandits Arc)

Speed will be equalized.

No equipment for Johnny.

Fight takes place in Porkbelly.

Johnny: 8 (Nierre, sanicspood, GokuSparkle, Spinoirr, Sonicflare9, JustANormalLemon, MidnightDawn1, Knifeman29)

Boruto:

1595278.jpg

3272437.png

Last edited:
Hmm okay.. so Johnny seems to have 3x AP gap.
Johnny is most likely better at hand to hand combat but Boruto is far more versatile in close combat.
Johnny also has regen and Immense Pain Tolerance so it'll be hard for Boruto to actually land a good hit in.
Even if Boruto were to spam his range and versatility it'll be pretty darn hard for him to actually deal any lasting damage to Johnny. Maybe water + lightning style to shock him could work.

Boruto could use sealing but that's very out of character (and I dont even remember where he even got that from).

Boruto's profile is pretty lackluster and is missing a couple stuff, but we can make due with what we have.

Funnily enough, Johnny has Stealth Mastery, Acrobatics, Body Control, Immersion etc etc he could make himself a better ninja than Boruto lol

Anyways Johnny low diff.

Hmm okay.. so Johnny seems to have 3x AP gap.
Johnny is most likely better at hand to hand combat but Boruto is far more versatile in close combat.
Johnny also has regen and Immense Pain Tolerance so it'll be hard for Boruto to actually land a good hit in.
Even if Boruto were to spam his range and versatility it'll be pretty darn hard for him to actually deal any lasting damage to Johnny. Maybe water + lightning style to shock him could work.

Boruto could use sealing but that's very out of character (and I dont even remember where he even got that from).

Boruto's profile is pretty lackluster and is missing a couple stuff, but we can make due with what we have.

Funnily enough, Johnny has Stealth Mastery, Acrobatics, Body Control, Immersion etc etc he could make himself a better ninja than Boruto lol

Anyways Johnny low diff.
What makes it funnier is that Johnny has Ninja DNA...

Anyways, vote counted.

Trying to find some Johnny Test art to use so I can replace the image of Johnny I have now in the thread, but it's so hard to find good Johnny Test art.

Let's see how he fairs against Aang, though I'm not sure which keys to use for either of them.

They both have 8-B and 7-C keys.

Johnny takes down another anime protagonist fra (its still so weird to think of johnny outskilling characters like this)
I mean, he's comparable to people who were programmed with the DNA of Kung Fu Masters, skilled in Karate, has a black belt, and has Ninja DNA. That's a very skilled kid.

Hopefully once M3X and I actually settle down and tackle Boruto anime and manga profiles his profile will finally be worth something. His profile is barebones even for an anime profile.
Tbh I just need renders and his profile is done.

Back