• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of the bloodless husks

Hmm. Goliath upscales from 3.41 tons, while Beast is comparable to 3.9 tons. So, somewhat even. Speed is equal too, duh.

It all should come down to wheather poison will work on Grimm, and if it does, wheather Goliath will use his intelligence to finish the fight before dying of poison.

Will vote for Goliath for now. Beast's victory is a big if.

It all should come down to wheather poison will work on Grimm, and if it does, wheather Goliath will use his intelligence to finish the fight before dying of poison.
There's no poison resistance on Grim (Which is surprising since poison is such an ancient effect) and the page claims that the reactive evolution is eventual so pretty slow. Plus the beast's poison gets worse as time goes on to the point that just standing near causes poisoning

There's no poison resistance on Grim (Which is surprising since poison is such an ancient effect) and the page claims that the reactive evolution is eventual so pretty slow. Plus the beast's poison gets worse as time goes on to the point that just standing near causes poisoning
I see. I was mainly reffering to Self-Sustenance, and basic fact of Grimm not really being alive, so they do not have anything that can really be poisoned.

I see. I was mainly reffering to Self-Sustenance, and basic fact of Grimm not really being alive, so they do not have anything that can really be poisoned.
There is no Immortality Type 7 or Inorganic Physiology. And self sustenance type 2 simply means it doesn't have to eat

Remind me how this isn't a stomp? Goliath scales ridiculously above its calc and the blood-starved Beast practically can't harm it because some of the best piercing damage in most verses is useless against it.

This is gonna get worse because there's a Calc being talked about that was accepted that might have the Goliath jump to 8-B.

Welp, Bloodborne got buffed and conveniently, to 8-A!
Remind me how this isn't a stomp? Goliath scales ridiculously above its calc and the blood-starved Beast practically can't harm it because some of the best piercing damage in most verses is useless against it.
The Blood-Starved Beast now has a 3x AP advantage

Hmmm.....
Goliath upscales from 249.48 Tons and Beast is comparable to 673.548 Tons
So beast has the AP advantage here
His Versality though is complete crap given the only thing he has going for him is Poison and that in all honesty likely wouldn't work on Grimms given their Unique Physiology and their unique make up

As for Goliath...
He pretty much cant do :poop:
He loses in the AP department which is pretty much his only saving grace and Reactive Evolution works over a LENGTHY period of time....

The way I see this match going?
Beast just hacks and slashes at Goliath over and over; completely abusing his AP advantage. Lord knows the Goliath are resilient and wont go down to quick but they will eventually. Goliath literally has no way to realistically win here (unless the strategy is to under hits for as long as possible til Beast exhausts himself then just sit on Him or smth)

What about that?
that was when Goliath and Beast were the same tier before revisions to both. Goliath still has ridiculous upscaling tho
While Goliath does have insane upscaling, I dont know if it will be enough to cover the approximately x3 Gap
And in the end... the winner comes out has who has the advantage in AP to hit harder and has the stamina to last longer

So far, at least to me, that would be Beast more than Goliath
If there any mind changing factors here then please let me know

Hmmm.....
Goliath upscales from 249.48 Tons and Beast is comparable to 673.548 Tons
So beast has the AP advantage here
His Versality though is complete crap given the only thing he has going for him is Poison and that in all honesty likely wouldn't work on Grimms given their Unique Physiology and their unique make up

As for Goliath...
He pretty much cant do :poop:
He loses in the AP department which is pretty much his only saving grace and Reactive Evolution works over a LENGTHY period of time....

The way I see this match going?
Beast just hacks and slashes at Goliath over and over; completely abusing his AP advantage. Lord knows the Goliath are resilient and wont go down to quick but they will eventually. Goliath literally has no way to realistically win here (unless the strategy is to under hits for as long as possible til Beast exhausts himself then just sit on Him or smth)
Basically this yeah, though the goliath does upscale significantly from that 250 ton calc, the BSB would basically just hack it to death with its superior mobility and power, even if the poison wouldnt work it wouldnt really need it

And just to get this concluded

Foreskin FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back