• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Planet Busters!

Ziggy vs Vegeta (Saiyan Saga)

Oozaru is restricted for Vegeta.

Both 5-B

Speed is Equal

Votes-

Ziggy: 10 (Slacjow, Zackra1799, Planck69, SamanPatou, 1997KD, Greatsage13th, Zencha9, DemonGodMitchAubin, Le_Cookie_Salé, senseikeleon)

Vegeta:

Last edited:
Don't really see anything in Ziggy's profile that stops a Vegeta AP + skill GG.

Which he does what with exactly? The profile just tells me that he can move stuff around and "use it for multiple purposes".

Which he does what with exactly? The profile just tells me that he can move stuff around and "use it for multiple purposes".
First, Ziggy can do everything Shiki does, but better.
Also, he starts by crushing everything with his gravity powers, as it can be seen here (Imgur switched the order of the images, but it doesn't matter)
Shortly after that, he made the entire planet crumble with his gravity powers.
I vote Ziggy, because Vegeta has no way to counter an instant, planet-wide, gravity crushing and doesn't have the LF or gravity adaptation necessary to counter it

Vegeta can withstand at least 10x Earth Gravity.
How much more Gravity can a planet handle before it starts collapsing? If its less than 10G Vegeta can win pretty easily.

He doesn't necessarily have to do it over a large AOE, he can localize all that power over a small area - that's what Shiki mostly does.

Besides, Vegeta scales to 5-B with Galick Gun which requires considerable charge, not with casual Ki blasts.

Ziggy is casually 5-B.

Does this really matter if Vegeta will just suffocate after the planet collapsing or?

voting for ziggy since he can just pin his oppoent or just crush the planet, also he can survive in space(like hermit) and ziggy is better robot compare to Hermit

He doesn't necessarily have to do it over a large AOE, he can localize all that power over a small area - that's what Shiki mostly does.
Thats not how gravity powers work, you can't assume that for example a 100G Planet Wide output would turn into a 1000G localized output without feats or statements suggesting a character does so.

He uses Ether to perform whatever he did with Gravity Manipulation.

And using the same amount of Ether to increase Gravity over a localized area (which we know he can since Shiki is capable of compressing it) does have a massively superior effect compared to doing it over a huge AOE unless it is implied otherwise.

You don't say using telekinesis with certain potency to crush a small house and a huge sky-scraper has the same effect lol.

Besides, Shiki increased his own weight to something at least comparable to Kurenai Dragoon. That's increasing Gravity by over 2000x on himself. Ziggy is massively superior to that.

Last edited:
I added your vote assuming you're voting for Ziggy from your first comment. Who do you choose then, is it Ziggy or is it Vegeta?

If it's Ziggy, then Grace will have started.

Ziggy wins with a superior ability.
And using the same amount of Ether to increase Gravity over a localized area (which we know he can since Shiki is capable of compressing it) does have a massively superior effect compared to doing it over a huge AOE unless it is implied otherwise.
Is this your assumption or is it actually a canon mechanic in the verse?
I disagree with you on Gravity, until you provide a citation from EZ that the potency of his Gravity varies depending on the Area of Effect.
You don't say using telekinesis with certain potency to crush a small house and a huge sky-scraper has the same effect lol.
TK is a different power from Gravity Manipulation and follows different rules.

If this isn't considered a stomp, someone should start the grace period.
I don't know if it has to be done by Nerd or if anyone can do it

Back