• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Japanese Waifus (Sakura Spider vs. Chisato Nishikigi)

I'm not sure what Chisato starts with, but Sakura Spider would start by using her web-shooters to restrain Chisato.

How would her Analytic Prediction fare against Spider-Sense?
In terms of dodging projectiles and whatnot, I'd say the Spider-sense would have the edge, but Chisato should be able to tell what moves Sakura Spider will make.

In terms of dodging projectiles and whatnot, I'd say the Spider-sense would have the edge, but Chisato should be able to tell what moves Sakura Spider will make.
That depending on how good the sense this spidey has, considering most of the sense that Spiderman variant has can be good or busted
Well, time to leave out from my slacking zone, let's go back on versus debating

That depending on how good the sense this spidey has, considering most of the sense that Spiderman variant has can be good or busted
Well, time to leave out from my slacking zone, let's go back on versus debating
The only time her Spidey sense doesn't work is if she's busy doing something else or distracted like when she was talking to Deadpool only to get hit by a truck.

The only time her Spidey sense doesn't work is if she's busy doing something else or distracted like when she was talking to Deadpool only to get hit by a truck.
Well, it still doesn't answer my question, you only listed the weakness of her sense which isn't a big deal to her.....maybe except a distraction

How high her AP is btw?

Chisato Has a range advantage, and her supposed intelligence advantage means that chisato could probably do something to get around sakura's spider senses, and the equalized speed makes that probable. Chisato is also more experienced and better trained than sakura, who i assume had to learn how to use her powers on her own. (Correct me if im wrong.)

If nobody has any arguments against this, i vote chisato.

Chisato Has a range advantage, and her supposed intelligence advantage means that chisato could probably do something to get around sakura's spider senses, and the equalized speed makes that probable. Chisato is also more experienced and better trained than sakura, who i assume had to learn how to use her powers on her own. (Correct me if im wrong.)

If nobody has any arguments against this, i vote chisato.
Frankly, i still need a context of Sakura Spider-Sense being similar to the other Spidey as well, this is why i still not giving any further arguments until someone answer it

Also how much experience Sakura had? Chisato has dealed with the terrorist and fighters since from child which mean a lot's of battle experience

Frankly, i still need a context of Sakura Spider-Sense being similar to the other Spidey as well, this is why i still not giving any further arguments until someone answer it
(Sorry for the really late reply, been busy and forgot about the match) Her spider sense should be no different from the other spider people like Gwen, Miles, or Peter. Sakura Spider was also going to be recruited into the third total war by madame web.
Also how much experience Sakura had?

Sakura Spider has roughly two years of using her powers but is really proficient in using them.

Back