• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle Of Badass Villains (Sosuke Aizen vs Sephiroth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aizen just needs to exist and Soul crushes.

Also can someone explain how Seph has mid godly? The reasoning doesn't look like mid godly at all.

I don't think Mid Godly is combat applicable, as for Reiatsu Crush. Seph can resist the lifestream which has like all the souls of every living creature since dawn of time iirc, don't know the potency of that tho

Sephiroth does resist Soul Manip and Illusions, though it depends how these compare to the Lifestream

Does Aizen resist Sephiroth's fearhax, cause it bypassed Yuffie's resistances, and Yuffie resists lifestream stuff as well

Sephiroth should reasonably resist Kyouka Suigetsu quite easily, and he sort of haxstomps into oblivion with a plethora of thought-based hax that Aizen doesn't resist

Last edited:
Does Aizen resist Sephiroth's fearhax, cause it bypassed Yuffie's resistances, and Yuffie resists lifestream stuff as well

Sephiroth should reasonably resist Kyouka Suigetsu quite easily, and he sort of haxstomps into oblivion with a plethora of thought-based hax that Aizen doesn't resist
Sheesh, so does Aizen not have any wincons?

Aizen one-shots here, but Sephiroth can sense the power gap and he's smart enough to open up with hax against someone that much stronger

So is Sephpiroth by virtue of being a liefstream spirit
That... What?

Aizen's Reiatsu can't be sensed by those that don't have transcendent Reiatsu, think of Dragon Ball God Ki, only other God's can sense it.

You're right, I'll make a quick CRT to have it added given that it's verbatim stated in the manga and Ichigo has the resistance on his profile.

When he became a lifestream spirit does he have a feat/statement his energy can no longer be sensed?

That... What?

Aizen's Reiatsu can't be sensed by those that don't have transcendent Reiatsu, think of Dragon Ball God Ki, only other God's can sense it.

You're right, I'll make a quick CRT to have it added given that it's verbatim stated in the manga and Ichigo has the resistance on his profile.
If you wanna go that route, Sephiroth can sense legit higher-dimensional energy as of the most recent revision thread, the CRT was accepted but the page hasn't yet been edited. That should be enough, yes?

If you wanna go that route, Sephiroth can sense higher-dimensional energy as of the most recent revision thread, the CRT was accepted but the page hasn't yet been edited
What does that even have to do with what I said

Aizen's not higher dimensional, his energy just can't be sensed by non transcendents in verse.

So unless Sephiroth himself is a Bleach transcendent (he's not) or has overcome resistance to Extrasensory Perception, he's not sensing Aizen's power.

I mean wouldn't sensing higher dimensional levels be enough? On a side note how skilled is Aizen in combat again?
Aizen himself isn't higher dimensional, nor is his energy, so I don't really see what that has to do with it.

If you really want to try and equalize it, it's more like a power thing, if you're significantly weaker than Aizen, you're not sensing his power, and Aizen apparently one shots, though I'm not sure what value Sephiroth scales to.

Aizen himself isn't higher dimensional, nor is his energy, so I don't really see what that has to do with it.

If you really want to try and equalize it, it's more like a power thing, if you're significantly weaker than Aizen, you're not sensing his power, and Aizen apparently one shots, though I'm not sure what value Sephiroth scales to.
Isn’t it a thing in Bleach where you literally have to bring yourself down a level in order for lesser beings to sense you?
Also, how exactly would Sephiroth resist KS anyways?

One shot perhaps, still needs to land the hit though I assume Aizen has some pretty good skill feats under his belt?
I mean, I personally don't like debating skill because it's purely subjective and it's hard to compare one skill feat to another, but yeah, Aizen isn't exactly a novice when it comes to it.

I mean wouldn't sensing higher dimensional levels be enough? On a side note how skilled is Aizen in combat again?
Hes reached what he calls the limits of his shinigami self, i think the databook have him at max combat stat whatever the shinigami school was called? And hes several hundred years old but this is sephiroth(quite the iconic dude) so i doubt he has the better on screen skill showings, aizen usually mixes his combat with illusion or plays against his opponents, atleast aizen has the ap advantage? one shot territory?

How high are Sephirophs resistances that come from the Lifestream, like his soul resistance and mind resistance?

It’s not even a power thing since FKT Ichigo < FKT trio but he could sense Chrysalis where the others couldn’t and CFYOW Kenny > Transcendent Hikone but Hikone still can’t be sensed iirc. Even Ginjo who definitely can be sensed is considered to be relative to Transcendent Hikone.

Hes reached what he calls the limits of his shinigami self, i think the databook have him at max combat stat whatever the shinigami school was called? And hes several hundred years old but this is sephiroth(quite the iconic dude) so i doubt he has the better on screen skill showings, aizen usually mixes his combat with illusion or plays against his opponents, atleast aizen has the ap advantage? one shot territory?
Visual feats aren’t the best way to argue skill. For example, it may look aesthetically pleasing to see a guy take on 10 people at once, but if he is city level, and the gang he’s going up against is building, well then that’s not really skill at all.

Visual feats aren’t the best way to argue skill. For example, it may look aesthetically pleasing to see a guy take on 10 people at once, but if he is city level, and the gang he’s going up against is building, well then that’s not really skill at all.
Yea i agree its really hard in general to gauge skill feats often times they can be fighting a character who is relatively slower/weaker aswell and come out on top looking much better,
although i still think a display showing>vague statement thousands of years old character it feels like a cheap thing debaters use, ofc the context would still matter.

Then he resists both RC and Kyoka Suigetsu, so Aizen's only wincon here is to one shot I guess?

He starts with cqc i think? Atleast every game cutscene, movie ive watch him in but apparently if he uses any other hax it one shots cause 4d?

Well I mean Seph should be skilled enough to not get instantly pasted, realise his attack does no damage and then decides to think hax I guess? Tbh I guess I'll vote Incon here then

As much as i love bleach, sephiroth looks so haxed and is so iconic/nostalgic i cant in good conscious give aizen the vote

Sephiroth opens with casting barriers on himself and then casting Shadow Flare. In AC he was specifically holding back against cloud and his battle at the end of the original FF7 is closer to his standard battle tactics. Shadow Flare ignores durability as well

Shadow Flare doesn’t really put Aizen down though considering his regen and Aizen in this key leads with Kurohitsugi that spawns on his target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back