• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the title of Dragon King

Seven Fire Dragon Mode Natsu VS Post RoT Dragon Form Acnologia

Fight takes place in Magnolia, Natsu starts near the Guild Hall, Acnologia starts outside the city mid flight.

Acnologia's BFR is restricted because otherwise the canon fight happens lol

So who becomes the "Current" Dragon King

Acno: 2

Natsu: 1

This fight already happened, the Natsu that fought Acnologia within the SBT was at his Full Power which is SDFF, it's why he's the only one who could tank Acnologia's attacks

This is 7 Fire Dragon Mode not his Savage Dragon Fire Form, Natsu only fought Acno's Post RoT human form, not his Dragon form.

This goes to Acnologia then, this version of Natsu is insanely strong, one-shotting a character of the same tier who is resistant to all magic is mega impressive, but still, Acnologia has true flight and probably still has resistance to Dragon Slayer Magic, not to mention he basically spams danmaku and energy blasts keeping Natsu away, Natsu can likely fly and fight him like the way he did against Merc, but Acnologia just overall has the advantage in every category to our knowledge

Natsu's still the Dragon King tho, a person worthy of being king knows to work together to overcome tremendous obstacles, Acnologia named him the next king whether Natsu wants it or not

I mean Acno's DSM resistance comes from his Magic Resistance which Natsu could likely overpower just like in canon so I'm not sure it would help him all that much here.

Both of them are pretenders either Bahamut (Final Fantasy) or Fatalis are the ones that are TRULY worthy of the title "Dragon King" smh!

Jokes aside (mostly) without the amps he got later on, Natsu doesn't really have that many options plus it's a big assumption that he'll overpower Acon's defences when he is getting constantly hit with Danmaku not to mention the overall advantages Acon has.

My vote goes to Acon (my first vote on a FT vs thread).

if natsu have enough ap to one shot him, i will go for natsu because is this case he is more smarter than him, this acno is just a wild beast with any stratgy

Back