• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the strongest 9-A non-smurf #4 - Ghost vs Machine: Isaac vs Haruna

Fairly sure both Isaac and Tricky body her.

Isaac has all of his items.

...Doesn't he just immediately vaporize her with his >>>9-A instantaneous 2x projectile damage Toxic Shock? And even if she type 8 immortality's herself back into existence, the sheer amount of projectiles he's putting out by that point just immediately vapes her again before she has a chance to even think, thus incapping her?

Right, what is this and why wasnt i notified that it happens?

Haruna is literally a machine with town level passive barriers around her.

First Witch said:
Right, what is this and why wasnt i notified that it happens?
Haruna is literally a machine with town level passive barriers around her.
Okay, how does she get passed passive time manipulation, and then transmutation, death manipulation, sealing, time stop, etc, all by simply Isaac raising his hands up? Keep in mind that these don't actually need to hit Haruna, as these aren't projectiles or anything so they simply just happen.

Throwing ablities at me like that wont really help me you know. And...

>Passive

>Needs to raise his hands.

What is it then lol. If he actually has to raise his hand to use any of that stuff (With sealing and transmutation being the only named stuff that can put Haruna down), she thinks and spatialy freezes him and delete him on a sub quantum level.

>delete on a sub-quantum level

that triggers rezzzzzzzzzzzz

Anyways, time slow is passive. So Isaac probably gets the first move anyways.

He can rez with his body and items completly gone?

How strong is the time slow? If it isnt significant then i dont see how it hampers with Harunas ftl+ thinking speed

Yes, he can rez with his entire soul and body deleted so I'm not sure why he can't do that.

Significant enough to make all rooms in the game look like a cake-walk. FTL+ thinking speed doesn't matter when speed is equal.

There is no mentioning of that on his profile, beats me why he cant. No Low godly, no immortality based on his soul, so i can only assume he cant.

You cant equalize their thinking speed as this is part of their intelligence and they cant move in that speed.

In fact, i think you cant equalize thinking speed im general, or else we get humans with walking speed thinking, silly if you ask me

Fairly sure you can, a character with MFTL+ reactions and perceptions obviously thinks at a much faster speed than a Normal Human can. Or else speed equal matches where two characters win via thinking wouldn't be inconclusive.

First Witch said:
There is no mentioning of that on his profile, beats me why he cant. No Low godly, no immortality based on his soul, so i can only assume he cant.
You cant equalize their thinking speed as this is part of their intelligence and they cant move in that speed.

In fact, i think you cant equalize thinking speed im general, or else we get humans with walking speed thinking, silly if you ask me
All speeds are equalized under speed equalization, which includes thinking speed and reactions

Might as well throw out Haruna at this point then, as she literally cant function with speed lower than that as she cant even maintain her structure, or use any of her abilities.

First Witch said:
Might as well throw out Haruna at this point then, as she literally cant function with speed lower than that as she cant even maintain her structure, or use any of her abilities.
SBA allows paradoxes to work in a vsmatch, so Haruna would still be able to do her stuff

Its not from what i remember of SBA but whatever.

So time is slowed, Isaac raises his hand and does what? Any proof as to why Isaac starts conviently with exactly sealing or transmutation compared to everything else he has? Does he have anything else that can scratch Haruna?

I mean if he fails he can always just try again on his next life.

And if he uses up like 11 lives he can always time rewind to get all of those lives back and try again until he hits the correct spacebar item.

You should definitly add information like this to his profile...

Can he revive full eleven times without any items? Can he restore items somehow? Can he access his ablities without items?

Passive abilities he gets back as soon as he resurrects.

Space-bar items though is a good point, though one space-bar item is a literal void so that really can't be sub-atomized

Which, funny thing is, that void can use literally every spacebar item in the game. So she'd still get transmuted regardless.

Again, can he revive full evelen (Its actually twelve right) times without items. If no, what stops Haruna from yeeting him again. Because he still has a junk load of things he can use against Haruna before he decides to transmutate.

And please, dont mind me asking, the profile lacks details like this and i know jack about the character.

Isn't Issac also a Ghost? I could've sworn that was used as a form of non-corporeal state or intangibility for Issac for one of his previous matches...

DeathNoodles said:
Isn't Issac also a Ghost? I could've sworn that was used as a form of non-corporeality/intangibility for Issac for one of his previous matches...
He has neither intangibility nor non corporeality on his profile though. His classification is human too

First Witch said:
He has neither intangibility nor non corporeality on his profile though. His classification is human too
That's weird. One of the main reasons he stomped a character in the previous thread was due to being a Ghost or whatever.

Alright then.

@First Witch

This might not be relevant to this thread, but this thread is probably going to be a stomp anyways, so I'm going to ask this question anyways:

Why are the Arpeggio of Blue Steel characters' intelligence listed as "Supergenius"? Last I've checked, there weren't any other justifications for why they qualify other than outperforming supercomputers vastly, and outperforming supercomputers can only qualify for Extraordinary Genius... If there are actually more to it for these characters' intelligence qualifying for Supergenius, they really needed to be added as justifications to their profiles...

First Witch said:
Again, can he revive full evelen (Its actually twelve right) times without items. If no, what stops Haruna from yeeting him again. Because he still has a junk load of things he can use against Haruna before he decides to transmutate.
And please, dont mind me asking, the profile lacks details like this and i know jack about the character.
You realize Edward above stated that with the Void, it activates ALL of his items at once. There is no need for Isaac to pick, they all happen.

Certain ressurection items he needs to keep with him, however others such as the 1-Up are ones that are basically within him once gained.

Dunno, it maybe wasnt that well defined back when i made the profiles. No one bothered to point that out either. Go ahead and change it if you like, its a minor edit so a ctr shoudnt be needed.

First Witch said:
Dunno, it maybe wasnt that well defined back when i made the profiles. No one bothered to point that out either. Go ahead and change it if you like, its a minor edit so a ctr shoudnt be needed.
Alright then.

If we've learned anything today, Isaac's profile is actual dog shit.

You realize Edward above stated that with the Void, it activates ALL of his items at once. There is no need for Isaac to pick, they all happe

I don't think you know what passive means

Passive means that your abilities are always active, having to raise your hand means they are not passive by default

What? I was saying certain items are passive, not all of them. His time manipulation is passive. It works right away without having to activate it. I specified that this ability was passive, with the other ones being activated by raising his hands.

Back