• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for the Best D&D Party (The Ardonia Party vs False Goblin King Adventurers) (STOMP)

The title to this thread is kind of a lie. There are plenty of characters on the D&D Homebrew page that can solo both of these teams at the same time no problem.

The Ardonia Party vs The False Goblin King Adventurers Party

The False Goblin King Adventurers Party consists of the following members: Bayhard, Meck, Pinkie, and Lizerd

The members of the Ardonia Party are listed on the team's page

• Both have access to all team recources and equipment
  • Speed is Equal
  • False Goblin King Arc key is used for all of the Krieg's Adventurers members
  • The Ardonia Party scales to >13,875,254.8301 Joules
  • False Goblin King Characters scales to 8,118,935.25254 Joules with Meck's wand being 307,920,251.199 Joules
  • Both teams are given prior knowledge on the opposing teams powers and abilities, and each team has 5 minutes to stratigize before the fight
  • Fight takes place in this tavern, with both teams starting on opposite sides of the tavern

Who Wins?

Veth's Best Bounty Hunters: 0 ()

The False Goblin Kings Killers: 1 (Mr._Bambu)

They all become friends and do a dungeon together: 0 ()

Last edited:
If we're allowing Meck's wand then that's an immediate power boost for him. It's short range (I believe a 15' cone) but if it strikes one of the Ardonia group, they're certainly dead. The AP department is otherwise extremely small, with the Ardonia holding a less than 2x advantage. The problem here is that Meck's wand has dozens of uses, so in a life or death situation, he can spam the **** out of that thing while the others do what they can to protect.

If Meck having his wand makes this fight unfair, I can remove it from this fight in order to give the Ardonia group a better chance. Should I do that?

Actually now that I think about it, we might not need to remove the wand to make this fight fair. Rireak is capable of blinding people with 2 of his spells, and each side has prior knowledge on the other team's abilities. If the Ardonia Party knew how dangerous Meck was, they could probably just have Rireak strip away his senses and make it significantly harder for him to hit them.

Or Saxi's luck could kick in and the fireball bounces off of the wall and kills Meck instantly

D&D resistances make the blinding moot. I don't recall Meck's specific stuff but it makes it much less clear cut.

D&D resistances being what they are, AP will be the main decider, methinks. And that's a big AP buff. I'm not sayin' it's impossible for the Ardonia group to disarm Meck, but I think they die trying more times than they succeed. Take this as my vote.

D&D resistances make the blinding moot. I don't recall Meck's specific stuff but it makes it much less clear cut.

D&D resistances being what they are, AP will be the main decider, methinks. And that's a big AP buff. I'm not sayin' it's impossible for the Ardonia group to disarm Meck, but I think they die trying more times than they succeed. Take this as my vote.
Vote counted

Just thought of another thing. Saxi's Supernatural Luck & The Cape of 9 Lives. Would that effect Meck at all or would the AP gap still be to big for Saxi's luck to do anything?

Suppose it depends on the extent of the luck. Given you share a PFP with one of these characters, I assume you played as/with 'em, a luxury I lack. What did the luck do? I don't think nine lives matters if it's anything like the other 9 Lives items in D&D.

Suppose it depends on the extent of the luck. Given you share a PFP with one of these characters, I assume you played as/with 'em, a luxury I lack. What did the luck do? I don't think nine lives matters if it's anything like the other 9 Lives items in D&D.
I have a few feats of Saxi's luck:
  • His luck caused a horse to accidentally ram into an opponent that was about to sneek attack him, killing the opponent in the process
  • His luck caused an orc to trip and stab themself in the heart with their own weapon. The orc was using a club
  • It caused an opponent's arrow to miss him and ricochet off of a tree, puncturing the opponent right through the skull
  • It caused an entire townsworth of gaurds to be distracted by a paper airplane he threw, which gave Saxi enough time to flee the town without getting caught
  • It caused a bar fight to break out, which resulted in the death of everyone in the bar exept him and his friends. Him and his friends never threw a single punch or casted a single spell during the entire bar fight
  • His luck made an extremly skilled gunslinger miss almost every single shot he fired at Saxi. Saxi was standing still and was directly in front of the gunslinger. Just a few seconds prior to this moment, the same gunslinger managed to shoot Ivellios, who is an extremly skilled acrobat and martial artist who has the reaction speed to dodge bullets and arrows from point blank ranges
There are more examples, but these are the more noteworthy feats. Pretty much, think of Domino's luck from Deadpool 2. Their luck is pretty simular to Saxi's, and both of them are pretty comparable in capability.

It should be noted that Saxi's luck is extremly inconsistant, and really only has like, a 50% chance of working at any given time. So it's not like Saxi can just stand there and have his luck kill everyone, because there is a good chance that it won't work at that given moment. And it's just as likely that it works perfectly at that given moment and everyone dies by slipping on a puddle or something. Or his luck just makes one of their spells not work for a breif second. As I said, inconsistant.

The Cape of 9 Lives functions pretty much the same as all the other 9 lives items in D&D. Saved from death 9 times, turns you into a cat on the 9th death, effects can only be reversed by a remove curse spell. Not much different from the others. Just gives him some cute cat ears on the hood.

I didn't watch Deadpool 2, my apologies. If the luck makes it ostensibly impossible to actually harm them, to the point that sub 1% chance things occur regularly (an extremely skilled gunslinger missing every shot from point-blank range), then yeah I don't think anybody here can harm 'em at all. This has quickly become a stomp based on that alone. Sorry man. Never gave my players anything on par with that.

God damn it Saxi

It's okay. I think I might make a few threads that are just 1v1s of the party members. Ivellios vs Bayhard, Rireak vs Meck w/o Wand, ext. Or I'll just find an opponent on the wiki that can ballance out Saxi's luck

Thank you for helping with this debate

Back