• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(battle for second strongest 2-B) Taiga snow vs kagutsuchi

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is = and both are 2-B

They are fighting in the empty white void the size of the multiverse that is under the multiverse aka the magic realm

Taiga snow:

Kagutsuchi:

Icon:

Last edited:
Now the question is

Can he even kill her as she can keep coming back thanks to the god of everything who can basically bring back the God's even if they are erased from the multiverse, mind, body, soul and concept and all so that the universe keeps it balance and IT lives above the multiverse beyond the creation energy wall which is a 5D dimension also Because Saturn kinda erased yanalnd in every way possible and he came back
Taiga came back to life despite getting erased by a low 1-C energy

Fellow Shinka are able to destroy each other, where every one of them possesses 1-B defenses and resistances that transcends infinite layers, and they can regenerate and survive from any damage or erasure. Law Emanation has 1-B potency and Kagu's Law to absolutely burn everything away absolutely destroys Taiga's regeneration and immortality.

Can she even damage him with his physiology as a Shinka?

Well she is a god so she should via verse equalization to get pass his Invulnerability and just her standing there is freezing a 1 km area in AZ thanks to her aura coming off her body

Well she is a god so she should via verse equalization to get pass hisn Invulnerability
Ok so she can bypass his invulnerability, but what about his layers of resistances and defenses after his invulnerability? He also has Type 2 NEP, Physiological powers that prevents him from being touched by any attack or ability below 1-B, and his immortality that requires 1-B attacks as well to bypass, can she bypass that all bruh?

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3: can erase names of abilities or people like she tried with yanald and his swap future ability) (just like that bleach character), Life force Absorption and Manipulation, Durability Negation and Spatial Manipulation with her blade
(Bro did you even read the fact that anything below 1-B won't do shit to him?)

Anyways, he resists Type 1 CM, Durability Neg and Spatial Manip so it doesn't work on him.

I'm pretty sure she couldn't even do anything to him and he only needs a single attack to end her.

Idk man

Why does fc/oc wiki got to keep making op ass guys who have no weaknesses that can solo all fiction. It takes all the fun out of vs debating

Because if he can't be hurt by anything lower then 1-A he should be 1-A

That's how durability works

Idk man

Why does fc/oc wiki got to keep making op ass guys who have no weaknesses that can solo all fiction. It takes all the fun out of vs debating
Because I'm a dumb author with addiction to chuunige so I make the most over the top things with insane amount of power. But it doesn't even solo all fiction wdym.
Because if he can't be hurt by anything lower then 1-A he should be 1-A

That's how durability works
1-B not 1-A, it's not durability it's a physiological ability that allows him to exist on a separate system that needs interference on the level of Takamagahara (1-B realm) to affect him.

Know what

Going to give grace stupidity high tier resistances and durability neg that can affect higher dimensional beings that call themselves god

Grace soon will become one of the strongest 4-B's via higher dimensional haxs that can kill higher dimensional beings lol

As a 4-D being said there is the second dimension that is flat and only has two directions, then there is 3-D that has three directions and so on and so on all the way to 11-D

Also building something with a metal that can protect herself from higher dimensional beings along with power armor that can harm them via haxs would 100% boost her intelligences

Oh i will when I give her all this lol

Want to help me with ideas because this is my first time making a "weak" character" have higher tier haxs

Oh i will when I give her all this lol

Want to help me with ideas because this is my first time making a "weak" character" have higher tier haxs
Sure but I think we should do it on discord bruh not here.

Back