• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for fifth strongest unknown! Bag Man vs Molecule Man!

well someone has to post this gif during the thread
latest

Spears of the scarlet king are also useful, as KTE-2013-Foxtrot-Kapala-Mendes-Spiral can instantly travel anywhere using interdimensional portals, and KTE-2013-Alfa-Kapala-Mendes-Freud induces mind-control on those it pierces.

Spears of the scarlet king are also useful, as KTE-2013-Foxtrot-Kapala-Mendes-Spiral can instantly travel anywhere using interdimensional portals, and KTE-2013-Alfa-Kapala-Mendes-Freud induces mind-control on those it pierces.
I'm assuming 1-A potency so the brothers death don't "lolno" that?

I'm assuming 1-A potency so the brothers death don't "lolno" that?
SCP gods are technically 1-A due to platonic concept scaling but vsbw doesn't use it, so we cannot use that in a debate.

Anyway, Molecule man thinks and 1440 dies.

Unless the plot hax is passive, but I don't know.

How potent is the MM's portal manipulation?

Like, can he escape from 1440-san's sealing bag?

How potent is the MM's portal manipulation?

Like, can he escape from 1440-san's sealing bag?
MM would attack him before he could, and the only way I see him winning is a KTE-2013-Foxtrot-Kapala-Mendes-Spiral+Sack of All Death combo.

Or his spear just affects causality and the timeline, and he sacks.

Other thank insta portal+sack
MM has thought based matter manip does he not? The thought and then the sack being opened then the action to open it would take more time then a thought-based instant kill. Though Brothers death may have something to say about that and kill Molecule Man through aphor mentioned casuality manip.

MM has thought based matter manip does he not? The thought and then the sack being opened then the action to open it would take more time then a thought-based instant kill. Though Brothers death may have something to say about that and kill Molecule Man through aphor mentioned casuality manip.
The only way 1440 wins is if the spears causality/plot/time manip is passive.

The only way 1440 wins is if the spears causality/plot/time manip is passive.
These guys is what that casuality manip is, if you try to keep 1440 somewhere they gut ya to my knowledge, I'm not knowledgeable on SCP so I'm going by what weekly has said in past 1440 threads

Back