• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for Dream Island: Power of Upgrades, Part II: Tiers

I just want to say that for reference, we are proposing a tier of “Varies from High 7-C to 5-A, at most High 4-C” due to some inconsistencies and decent consistencies showing up at random times. The speed part is currently being mostly agreed to be FTL+ solid.

I just want to say that for reference, we are proposing a tier of “Varies from High 7-C to 5-A, at most High 4-C” due to some inconsistencies and decent consistencies showing up at random times. The speed part is currently being mostly agreed to be FTL+ solid.
Why would it be High 4-C???/
4-C is better due to the upper limit of the durability seems to be 4-C with Needle.

Because we have a calculation for it right here, at this level.

And even then, I already said that nothing implied Needle was ever KO’d when she crashed into her cake. All she did was keep going until she crashed back onto Earth a week later, and she is perfectly fine.

Because we have a calculation for it right here, at this level.

And even then, I already said that nothing implied Needle was ever KO’d when she crashed into her cake. All she did was keep going until she crashed back onto Earth a week later, and she is perfectly fine.
Not really, we don't really know what happened to her anyway, she could have been KO'd a few days and recovered by the time she got back to her cake.

And yet she was not injured when she came back, at all.

The fact she was also conscious before being hit into the cake and surviving it fine shows she was indeed not KO’d, but just continued flying. The many Large Planetary feats also support this by the fact she can survive with no injury. And nothing ever really stated she was KO’d.

But regardless, its either Varies or bust FRA, anyway.

Last edited:
And yet she was not injured when she came back, at all.

The fact she was also conscious before being hit into the cake and surviving it fine shows she was indeed not KO’d, but just continued flying. The many Large Planetary feats also support this by the fact she can survive with no injury. And nothing ever really stated she was KO’d.

But regardless, its either Varies or bust FRA, anyway.
1. I mean, yeah, for all we know is that she recovered though.
2. It really doesn't, all we know is she crashed into the sun and she survived it, but we don't know if she got knocked out. Also, considering a fair few 5-A attacks were capable of reducing their health by a chunk, kind of makes MORE sense a feat thousands of times higher would cause at least comparable damage. And nothing says was perfectly fine throughout the full week either.

1. I mean, yeah, for all we know is that she recovered though.
I have wondered something ever since we downgraded the durability feat a while back. How would she of recovered while being launched in outer space? She was completely fine when she was getting launched to her star, she crashed into her star, a few weeks later she was still flying and wasn't in any damage when she got back to Earth. Are we assuming contestants have regeneration? If Needle wasn't durable enough to survive a star, no matter if she got knocked out or not, she would've been burnt into smithereens. Resisting lava is nothing compared to resisting a star. This means, at the very least, her stellar rank gets "at most" before it. Contestants having other feats of being completely unfazed by celestial mayhem suggests that Needle also didn't get damaged by the star if she was perfectly fine in every scene she was in while flying in outer space, so it is a solid feat. The tier of the contestants varies, and the feat of Needle getting launched to the sun is usable.

I have wondered something ever since we downgraded the durability feat a while back. How would she of recovered while being launched in outer space? She was completely fine when she was getting launched to her star, she crashed into her star, a few weeks later she was still flying and wasn't in any damage when she got back to Earth. Are we assuming contestants have regeneration? If Needle wasn't durable enough to survive a star, no matter if she got knocked out or not, she would've been burnt into smithereens. Resisting lava is nothing compared to resisting a star. This means, at the very least, her stellar rank gets "at most" before it. Contestants having other feats of being completely unfazed by celestial mayhem suggests that Needle also didn't get damaged by the star if she was perfectly fine in every scene she was in while flying in outer space, so it is a solid feat. The tier of the contestants varies, and the feat of Needle getting launched to the sun is usable.
Of course, that's why I said an at most for 4-C is plausible

That celestial mayhem James was talking about was including said BFB 20 feat with the sun.

The fact there is a feat higher than Needle’s feat (assuming said feat is indeed valid) suggests consistency anyways, especially since this was done with multiple people. Im up for it being “...at most High 4-C

I got a slightly improve proposal (It's the same as Psychomaster's tiers, just different wording)

"Varies from High 7-C (Insert justification) to 5-A (Endured hits from Four). At most 4-C (Should be comparable to Needle who crashed into her cake, but it was unknown of her full condition afterward)

If it is already a Varies tier, why would you consider it just 4-C when a recent feat showed a High 4-C feat that is consistent with the previous? Also, Needle was fine from the crash, given the nature of the series that we never see anyone be KO’d before (excluding death) when it came to higher feats.

Even if it was the case, she survived anyways, making this a valid supporting feat.

Last edited:
Can somebody write a summary of what has been decided so far here, and give some suggestion for staff members that I should notify?

We have currently agreed with everything else, and most of us are currently proposing “Varies from High 7-C to 5-A, at most High 4-C”. However, Blue believes the cap is 4-C due to a vagueness of a condition with a feat, that being Needle crashing into her cake and not being seen for a week. However, she was perfectly fine when she landed back on Earth, and the nature of the series hasnt really shown anyone being KO’d (not counting death) to higher attacks, and given she survived perfectly fine, it has been considered valid and supporting the High 4-C feat.

The verse is already inconsistent, but there are some consistent moments in some areas. So the Varies cap being High 4-C would make sense.

Thank you for the summary. We need more staff input though.

There have already been 6 inputs (3 from staff, including you).

But I am fine calling for another staff member.

Except I put the update there. Check it.

Plus, Dragon was referring to me, not you.

Blue, stop spiting it. Everyone was indeed referring to me. I explained very well that the rating was High 4-C, and the original was outdated. Plus, a staff had to read through the entire section. And even then, the original 4-C calc mentioned the Have Cots moving the sun, which was at the time uncalced.

Blue, stop spiting it. Everyone was indeed referring to me. I explained very well that the rating was High 4-C, and the original was outdated. Plus, a staff had to read through the entire section.
No duh, I didn't say they were talking about me. Don't put words into my mouth.
You talking about Ant???
But to be honest, I think I'll agree for High 4-C as well

Anyway, should I ask another batch of staff to help us out here?

We have currently agreed with everything else, and most of us are currently proposing “Varies from High 7-C to 5-A, at most High 4-C”. However, Blue believes the cap is 4-C due to a vagueness of a condition with a feat, that being Needle crashing into her cake and not being seen for a week. However, she was perfectly fine when she landed back on Earth, and the nature of the series hasnt really shown anyone being KO’d (not counting death) to higher attacks, and given she survived perfectly fine, it has been considered valid and supporting the High 4-C feat.

The verse is already inconsistent, but there are some consistent moments in some areas. So the Varies cap being High 4-C would make sense.
Here is the summary for what is being suggested.

As long as this is based on accepted calculations, I suppose that it should probably be fine to apply.

It is.

Should it be fine to apply now, or do you still prefer to wait for one more staff member?

It doesn't seem like we will get any further staff input, so in lack of better options, we probably have to apply it.

However, please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

Also, if you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Back