• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 5th strongest non-smurf 9-C (Khepri vs The Evil Knight)

Does Taylor have anything that can touch the knight thru NEP type 1 even then as a inanimate object I don’t think she can mind control it.

Last edited:
Interesting a wincon and it seems to resist time manipulation if that is used their only defense is type 2 immortal.

I don't see why they don't just get mindhaxed upon stepping within several hundred meters of her

Also that precog justification is atrocious, that's just planning ahead, unlike Number Man, who Taylor can use to do all sorts of precision nonsense with the hundreds of Blaster capes at her disposal.

If the guy was made up by the protagonist than that means he's like... Not actually a thing

Like it's one thing if he was made up and then manifested but he'd exist then

Or if the whole thing was just made up that means all the other abilities are also in fact not actual occurances

I swear to

I mean heck even then Sting messes with powers including the likes of Siberian so Number Man calc into Foil and it's game over.

Last edited:
Doesn't beat Bambina having plot manipulation via her fetishes being so overbearing Taylor totally ignores them as apart of their narration

It being plot manipulation is a meme but

Prefab let go of the older woman, leaving me with the burden as he faced Bambina square-on. “Lots of attention on Pretender all of a sudden.”

“Paying pretty well,” Bambina said, “And he promised a favor, too. He set some rules, but considering how we’re going above and beyond the call of duty, I’m hoping he’ll bend them. You know how ******* awesome it is to have a favor from a body snatcher? He zaps himself into some hunky celeb that’d never touch me otherwise, then…”

Bambina launched into a lewd explanation of what she’d have him do to her, and vice versa. I averted my eyes and did my best to turn off my ears. I’d started out spending months suppressing my powers to varying degrees, and I’d learned to ignore some sensations from my bugs. I wasn’t so lucky when it came to my hearing.

“…with my feet,” Bambina finished.
-Drone 23.2

Back