• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 5th strongest 7-B! Grimm=Grimm vs Nagash!

Honestly, from what i can tell, Nagash should have this decisively if not possibly stomping, his resistances should cover almost all of Grimm=Grimm's hax, his passive powernull and his active powernull should shut down it all anyway, including the things he doesn't resist, his enhanced senses will let him know what his opponent's going to do as well as any other useful information he needs. His active mind hax should work on Grimm as it can bypass the resistances of Sigmar, who should have been virtually immune to that sort of thing at the time. His ice manip should be able to instantly freeze and shatter Grimm, his magical AP in general can just straight up one shot him pretty easily as it goes as high as possibly 6-A, his summoning will let him summon a virtually infinite number of undead both physical and spectral to keep Grimm busy with (even the most novice of vampires can create an army of thousands nearly instantly, and Nagash makes the most powerful vampires look like children) has a plethora of powers and spells that neg durability, debuff, amp himself until he physically bullies with dozens of buffs, BFR, can just teleport and range spam as he MASSIVELY outranges, he can danmaku with magic missiles of so many flavours it'd make Baskin Robins blush. This is all just surface level stuff too, I just don't see anything Grimm=Grimm can really do in this going off the profile.

Shit wrong thread, though Nagash can currently effect type 2 NEP so type 1 is easy, and Nagash can effect Abstract type 1s as well

What does Anos have to do with this match?

Also how good is his fear resistance, cause Grimm has passive fear hax that caused Porshion to run away, same Porshion who was fine against Stone Golem who fear haxed like multiple city blocks of ppl.

Though it doesn't matter cause Grimm is power nulled immediately by Nagash's passives

Where on his profile does it say he can affect NEP btw, he doesn't even have NPI listed.

I mean if he can, and he has passives which do i do see on the profile, Grimm loses, plain and simple, he is only on the list due to NEP.

Where on his profile does it say he can affect NEP btw, he doesn't even have NPI listed.

I mean if he can, and he has passives which do i do see on the profile, Grimm loses, plain and simple, he is only on the list due to NEP.
This page rears its ugly head and says hi, also Nagash resists everything on that page

Yep, unfortunately Nagash has Low 1-C absorption so he can't take #1 non-smurf

Also how good is his fear resistance, cause Grimm has passive fear hax that caused Porshion to run away, same Porshion who was fine against Stone Golem who fear haxed like multiple city blocks of ppl.
Welp. Nagash's resistance is in the millions.

I was always wondering if we should just add the specific lores of magic from Aethyr Manip to the characters but that might just make them more unreadable than they already are

Welp. Nagash's resistance is in the millions.
Well specifically, Nagash should scale at minimum to Bloodthirsters whose fear auras can already affect thousands. At most he can likely resist Archaon's Crown of Domination which fear haxed millions of people. This is without his passive resistance to Aethyr Manipulation, which includes resistance to many more Fear Manipulation spells, and even spells of his own that cancel out Fear Manip.

I was always wondering if we should just add the specific lores of magic from Aethyr Manip to the characters but that might just make them more unreadable than they already are
please no, maybe make mention of the ones they have and use in the notable attacks and techniques section but just not in the P&A

Nagash isn't going to be affected by Grimm's fear hax here and yes he can manipulate Aethyr which is NEP type 2 and AE type 1

Last edited:
Back