• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 5th Strongest 7-B! Anos Voldigoad vs Void Entity

very first question: does Anos have any passives and if so how good are they? cause this ranges from Stomp(Anos's favour) to incon(passives incap eachother) to Stomp(Entity's Favour)

Last edited:
Why is Void Entity's range "interdimensional"? Cus it might end up being out of range.
I mean by SBA Void Entity kind of has to start in the void, from there he can just manually possess and corrupt Anos, Entity's Interdimensional isn't shitty. and why Entity starts in the void? Well technically he does start in central Park, he gets instantly sent to the void due to his raw form not being able to be sustained anywhere but the void, which is what happened to him when the Marble Colossus was destroyed. As for answering the actual question Entity doesn't have the feats to say he has anything but interdimensional.

Unfortunately for Anos it doesn't look like he has Multiversal/interdimensional range with Clairvoyance to see where the hell Entity went whereas an in-character Entity is going to be trying to possess/corrupt Anos which he does have the range to just plop his mind and soul near him to corrupt and in the next second possess Anos, and if SBA put Anos in The Void hed be corrupted the instant the fight started. which is why i asked of Anos had any passives to defend against Entity corrupting him by moving his mind and soul anywhere near him

also Entity's Type 4 immortality is definitely not Combat-Acclible before that comes up at all, and certaintly wouldnt defend against Anos's hax even if it was

he does have interdimensinal/multiversal range with Venuzdonoa and his passives are from what i remember power null, deconstruction, sleep, mind, law and concept manip too

he does have interdimensinal/multiversal range with Venuzdonoa and his passives are from what i remember power null, deconstruction, sleep, mind, law and concept manip too
If those target mind or soul that should be MORE then enough

Interdimensional =/= low multiversal. Interdimensional needs more proof for how big the range is. Otherwise if we default to his otherwise highest range stat which is "dozens of meters".

Interdimensional =/= low multiversal. Interdimensional needs more proof for how big the range is. Otherwise if we default to his otherwise highest range stat which is "dozens of meters".
no shit it isnt, to put into perspective it depends on how large the Void actually is, which is 5-B or 3-A scaling to the two other known dimensions in RotMG(Sprite world, or Third Dimension(cannot be used to downgrade RotMG, too many feats and statements ******** all over 2-D RotMG, also the fact that Oryx used the place as a factory.) but then Entity effects things outside of the void, which was how he possessed the Marble Colossus and Esben, and corrupted several other characters but Entity has 0 feats of Universal+ range so i chose Interdimensional, like i said, Entity's interdimensional isnt shitty

His law and concept manip can affect the source which relies beyond someone's soul. The Demon Eye of Chaotic Destruction can also deal with passives by destroying the reason in which they affected/are affecting Anos.

Back