• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 5th 5-c Walpurgisnacht vs Kamen Rider Cronus

From what I’ve seen before. If the kiss is passive then Cronus get mindhax, or if it thought base.

Invisibility will be counter by his enhanced senses that isn’t on his profiles yet.

I'm pretty sure Chronus oneshot. Walpurgisnacht scales to a 2.58e29 J while Chronus vastly scales above 9.15232E+29 J. While it's only a 3x difference, Chronus has killed Genm 24x, and Genm was able to kill Lazer. Lazer traded blows with Mr. Pac-Man who can fight against Kamen RIder Necrom. Necrom overpowered both Ghost and Specter, who both scale to Drive 9.15232E+29 J feat.

I don't see how that's a one-shot gap and I also don't see how that makes him resist Witch's Kiss.

Cronus >> Level 99 Rider >>> LV50 >>> Genm X-0 >>> Genm LVX >> Ex-Aid LVXX >>> LV 5 >>> LV3 = Deep Specter >>> Specter = Ghost = Drive 5-C feats.

And well, Cronus always open with timestop.

But as I stated above. If Witch Kiss is thought base then he doesn’t really have a chance

I agree with Nice. If Wal starts with mind hax and it thought based, then Cronus losses. But other than that, Cronus one shots. Drive is already 3x stronger than Wal, and Cronus stomps people who already stomp Drive.

Cronus would destroy her if he resisted, but he doesn't and witches love spamming mindhax against anyone who doesn't resist

But do they lead with it though? And how would Wal know Cronus isn't resistant t mindhax? Any attack from Cronus would kill Wal and he'd opens with Pause.

All witches lead with it because it makes people even easier to kill, and she doesn't need to know he resists when it's the first thing she does

Just wondering but, could she mindhax data? As a bugster, Cronus doesn't is entirely made out of Data. Also, what does her mindhax does?

How is it vague? I said nearly every magical girl, with few exceptions, doesn't have mindhax, not until they become a witch

That never happened due Uwasa being Type 1 Abstract and none of the magical girl they faced has mindhax to begin with. But Magical Girl can affects their avatar, even if they made out of Data.

The mindhax will works on Cronus since Wal has the NPI to affect his Data body.

Ah, sorry, i just thought it's kinda vague since you didnt mentioned about Uwasa directly
So how does the mind hax work ?

How long after the fight start she would uses it ?
Cronus in-character would time stop right away at the moment the fight start

Is it in character for Wal to just incapacitate with her mindhax and leave them there or would she try to kill Cronus once she mindhax him?

Has mindhax stayed on a person even after they have been resurrected? If not, Cronus just come back to life and kill Wal in time stop. The only way for Wal to beat Cronus is if she realized that he'll just come back to life whenever he dies. But considering how her intelligence is Unknown, the I don't know if she'll incap before Cronus uses Pause.

Has she fought anyone with resurrection before and does it remain when they revive? If the answer's no, how likely is she going to understand that her mindhax won't work when Cronus revives.

How is he ressurecting? There has to be some form of thinking mechanism making that decision, if it is related to his mind, then wouldn’t he just remain haxed?

As a Bugster, Cronus is made out of computer data and is able to revive himself through an ability called Reset. Reset activates whenever Bugsters die. So no, even if he's mindhaxed, he can still resurrect if he dies.

Here's a video showing how it works. Just go to 0:40

Ok it seems to be a complete reset via almighty gaming magic. I guess I have to vote for the baby eater.
(That acting though, out of context stuff like this is way too funny. Especially that typing.)

Wait, thst change everything. Cronus can just revive himself somewhere without Wal notice and kill her within time stop
Witches has Interdimensional range Extrasensory Perception which soon will be upgraded into full Cosmic Awareness.

She will noticed he revives just fine and given her mindhax is still faster than his time stop, he will just get mindhaxed again.

yeah... I just gone back and watch some of the stuffs regarding Bugsters resurrection. Turn out, in order for them to be resurrected, they need someone else (who is still alive) press the button on the bugvisor to resurrect them. Only Gemn (Kuroto Dan) has the ability to resurrect by himself.

Back