• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle for 4th High 6-C Again: Herah vs Phelesmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Let's try this again now that Herah's EE resistance is a thing

Deluge of Abyss vs Digimon

A Gifted vs A Fallen Angel

-High 6-C versions

-Speed Equal

-SBA

FIGHT!!!

Herah: 0

Phelesmon: 1 (Duedate)

Inconclusive: 0

latest
latest

Last edited:
Is it just me or Phelesmon does not look as a Digimon at all? Anyway, what is his counter to High Godly?

Phelesmon looks like your typical hellspawn from most series. If it weren't for the name, I wouldn't think he was a Digimon. When I made his file, I just so happened to come across his profile when I was randomly surfing through Wikimon to choose another Digimon file to make lol.

Anyway, Mind/Madness Hax is basically his win/con here and luckily, it's one of his go to moves.

Uh, I know she doesn't have Resistances to Madness Manipulation, but her mind did heal after having her pysche shattered. which is listed as limited mind manipulation resistance. Think that might help here?

Last edited:
Surviving getting your mind shattered doesn't mean you'll resist being driven mad. Especially against a Digimon who have 5-D Mind Hax.

Ahh, I thought it might apply here since the variant of madness is tired to mind manipulation but yeah she's got nothing for that. Though how does Phelesmon handle Jeffery?

Last edited:
Whoops didn't realize it was just a shout, yeah he's got this pretty handily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back