• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman with Prep vs Iron Man (1-2-0)

well, gotta atleast try..

But yeah most dc vs marvel fights I see dont really go anywhere

I was going to tell you guys, in the other thread, that it be better to just do 2 IM fight per month.

Guess I can't even have that in my sad life.

Calaca@ Remember when Doom had a hax addition, and people started to spam him, and then every popular hax-men handed his metal ass?

And getting vibes from that.

Peter@ It seems that he lacks prep in this occasion.

@Newendigo When shit mellowed out though, Doom had a fine enough track record until the Fiamma match got removed. Besides, using a character is how to fix any wank or downplay the character may have, as well as raise awareness.

I legit don't understand your fixation on insisting to not use Iron Man...

Zark@ Got a few reasons that I can't explain, I will stop the subject tho.

Alright.

Someone gotta bring Yobo, he's the Batman expert that I know the most, plus he has knowledge over the Iron Man too.

But for now, what can Wayne accomplish to bypass ALL of Stark's defenses and offenses? This version has High-Mid regen for the armor + It's connected to Tony's mind so hacking is not useful unless is OP AF.

you can bring him.

Unfortunately I have little knowledge on these characters so this debate will be fully up to you guys :eek:

Not sure if the "final batsuit" is post crisis batman, but if he is, Batman has mind hax and cell hax due to it. He also solo'ed the justice league(minus superman) with it based on strength and speed alone.

Newendigo said:
But for now, what can Wayne accomplish to bypass ALL of Stark's defenses and offenses? This version has High-Mid regen for the armor + It's connected to Tony's mind so hacking is not useful unless is OP AF.
FRA, Batman can negate this by literally hacking Tony Stark's mind cell by cell.

Zark@ BFR seems to be the main problem, Tony could potentially neutralize it if comes from a device.

Tony has been able to hijack Sentry's Tower (Which is a combination of his RW and Richards tech), technology from the High-Evolutionary, Reed Richards, The Brood race, the Kree Empire, Doom and has made electronic defenses towards Ultron.

Molecular Rearrangement: Via Liquid or Nano tech, the armor can reconfigure shape, color, mass and size, allowing it to create different weapons, camouflage, take the form of previous armors and reassemble from being blow in to pieaces.

^Tony can manipulate his suit on a molecular level, since his S.K.I.N tight bondage suit, molecular manipulation is old stuff that he has surpassed.

I read that Tony has Mindhax resistance but I'll look after the Respect Thread where I saw it.

Miles@ Tony has Mindhax resistance towards the likes of Red Onslaught and Proff X.

No only that, he can inhibit the manipulation from others.

Also. Sonbox Armor is Post-Flashpoint, no Post-Crisis.

Newendigo said:
Miles@ Tony has Mindhax resistance towards the likes of Red Onslaught and Proff X.
I think it's different in this case, as it's directly stated that Batman can physically and literally rewrite the brain cell by cell.

It's comparable to getting brain damage, you can have all the telepathic resistance you want, but that doesn't stop you from getting a concussion, or permenant brain damage.

this isnt a meme thread, i was just explaining where the "Philanthropist" came from. oh nevermind i think i see what you were going for.

but thats funny.

Back