• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
I really, really want to use Twice in a matchup with the recent events. Not sure if Batman is the best 8-C for this but he's the only one I can think of right now

Overview
Batma fights Twice in the standard location

Both start two kilometers away but are aware of each other's initial locations

Speed is equalized

Votes
Bat:

Deadpool:

Inconclusive:

I think Batman takes this pretty handily.

They start at 2km distance which is a huge advantage for Batman, it makes him go stealth even easier which guarantees him getting the opening move. If I'm reading this Twice holds ~x5 AP advantage but Bats have fought stronger opponents and his armor is resistant to blunt attacks, not to mention he vastly outskills in CQC. He can immediately notice the difference in strength and instantly go for his plethora of incap methods like sleep, tazers, etc.

I'm going with Batman, I think he takes this more times than not.

I'm not sure if Batman can defeat thousands of Twices who are constantly cloning themselves while the real one is in a safe place.

No matter how many devices he has or how good he hides, he will eventually be completely overwhelmed by the weight of his practically infinite opponents.

@Ogbunabali Probably, Twice can also clone the rest of the members of the League of Villains without them having to be with him, which will make things even worse for Batman, and each one of the clones starts with full stamina, so a battle of attrition is not an option.

There really isn't anything that shows how fast Twice makes clones and it really isn't in character for Twice to make more than a few clones at once given how the most amount of clones he has ever made of someone was about a dozen of himself.

Twice also hasn't ever fought physically other than against himself with a pocket knife. He also probably will have major mental instability problems when making clones of himself when it will worsen his dilemma of "I don't know if I am real or a clone"

Back