• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman vs Teridax

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Teridax is in Great Spirit Robot form and Batman has the Hell Bat suit

Who wins?

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
(And because he is a massive mary sue)
He doesn't qualify and the term changes when not used with female characters.

I will wait to see the opinion of an expert of the other character before voting, Teridax seems to stomp.

I mean, in Endgame both him and JOker lose their memories, right?

But, listen to this.

It turns out, that he had a machine in the batcave for the sole reason of regaining his memories of being batman, that only HE can use, no one else in the planet could.

if that is not PIS, i dont know that is.

I don't see how he'd deal with Teridax's hax advantage.

But speed isn't equalized so

Promestein said:
I don't see how he'd deal with Teridax's hax advantage.

But speed isn't equalized so
Batman fight Teridax outside the Matoran Universe (outside of the Great Spirit Robot) so the speed is equalized.

And Tetidax has still some of his previous abilities plus the GSR abilities.

If speed is equalized Teridax can easily hax him to hell and back.

Back