• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not really a verses battle but i didn't have any other title

I just want to know who is smarter, in that who is smarter overall and who is smarter in more specific areas of intelligence

Ironman is much more intelligent when it comes to technical field. Batman is more intelligent when it comes to tactics, psychology, deductions and so on. I'd say they are quite equal when it comes to overall intellect. But since Marvel's world is much more high tech than DC's, Iron Man's tech may make him seen too ridiculous to be compared with Batman. Batman have quite a few technical feats as well, like universial translating device that can translate alien language and stuff like hacking into the green lantern ring's communication.

I know I look like too much of a fangirl to be deem reliable tho XD

What Momo said is spot on. Like Iron Man is the kind of guy who would find out the cure for cancer, and Batman is the kind of guy who would solve the most impossible case, or something along those lines. Both are geniuses but in different fields.

Essentially yeah. While Batman of course could build complex and highly advanced technological contraptions, Iron Man would outclass him. Same is with Iron Man, while he has high deductive skills and knows criminal psychology, Batman is of course leagues ahead of him in that regard.

I geniuenely wonder what these two can do if they were to meet tbh.

That said, if I may do a very minor derail, Batman arguably isn't the smartest human in verse.

The smartest human ones are between Batman and Ozymandias

Totallynotchewbacca said:
in verse, it goes Lex then Bruce and then likely Ozy
Lex, Bruce and then Mr. Terrific. We're not certain about Ozy's placement since he wasn't originally from that verse.

Simply put, Bruce is basically a police man while Tony is a scientist. Tho both being previously soldiers.

Bruce focuses on detective skills and personal combat, Tony does his different types of engineering and physics.

If they were to meet each, their personalities would clash so much that a Civil War might come.

Back