• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iron Man via:

RDJ as IM >>>>> Every single actor that potrayed BM.

Not being limited to a dumb moral code of not killing, which only serves to let monsters like Joker to live more and kill more.

Having both parents killed and yet not cry as loud like Brucey always does.

Using an actual full-body high tech-battle armor always on to compensate for his human weakness, instead of a furry black coat that makes you look like a pervert.

Not being suspicious of pedophilia.

Tony being generally cool and lovely asshole both inside and outside the suit, with a god-defying genius and will of iron within his heart.

While Bruce being a fake playboy genius outside the suit, being scary furry pervert inside the suit, and actually being a repressed paranoiac zoophile shotacon beneath his stoic face.

People ignored my joke.

I see a buncha of abilities and stats in Bat's profile, that may or may not be useful/useless, only I know, but instead of outright say it, I will wait for other people opinions. I predict many arguments.

Iron Man is 1 MegaFOE if he could contend with WWH. But that's meaningless because not only is the AP gap only 1.6x, Batman's Devastator initiative will close the gap real quick.

It would be nice to know what Tony starts off with. As I see it, both of them will simply absorb each other's attacks.

Prime scales above Endo-Symbiont that one shot the HB suit that fought WWH, with him also buffing himself and debuffing others so Devastator is gonna turn useless.

Range attacks, flight, forcefields for baiting while scanning abilities, power level, equipment, techniques and weaknesses. Once adapted he will dispatch the enemy with whatever counter he comes off first, it may varie on what the opponents has.

Batman has ranged attacks and flight as well. He also drains forcefields with his gauntlet, his scanning is just as good as Tony's, and what is Tony's actual AP value then?

Edit: Isn't World War Hulk weaker than Worldbreaker Hulk? So Tony should be exactly 1 MegaFOE.

LordUrien935 said:
Batman has ranged attacks and flight as well. He also drains forcefields with his gauntlet, his scanning is just as good as Tony's, and what is Tony's actual AP value then?

Edit: Isn't World War Hulk weaker than Worldbreaker Hulk? So Tony should be exactly 1 MegaFOE.
WW Hulk was the form that fought Sentry, the guy with the MegaFOE feat, in the first place. Iron Man should probably be above that to an unknown degree.

LordUrien935 said:
Was it not Worldbreaker Hulk who fought Sentry? I'm reading the scan and they say Worldbreaker.
That's clearly WW Hulk. Worldbreaker Hulk does not wear gladiator style armor.

Uriel@ Tony resists energy absorption from a way weaker armor.

Show me Hellbat being able to scan things from microscopic to subatomic level. Show me Hellbat being able to sees the entire planet and tell the amount of people it is with extreme accuracy, show me Hellbat recording the opponent's moves to predict what they're gonna do, show me Hellbat predicting the events months before those happe, show me Hellbat mimicking/adapting to the opponent fighting style and weaponary, show me everything here and more, and I'll agree with you on both being equal.

That is a issue with the profile tho. World War Hulk is just Hulk after training in Skaar, Worldbreaker is the actual transformation that fought Sentry. I'm not up with the idea of 1 MegaFoe IM, but I have been outvoted multiple times.

Back