• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman vs Iron Man: This is possible now heck yeah.

Huesito88 said:
So speed isn't equalized hmmmm
This kinda reminds me. If Batman's 4B is scaled with the performance of his feats against Superman level characters, shouldn't his combat speed and stuff also scale when it comes to prep. Like him being able to trade blows with Bizarro with the exo-suit.

I mean it can very well be due to comic combat speed/ movement speed inconsistencies like how he is usually portrayed to be better at tagging speedsters than the rest of the league aside from Superman. (Which could be a precognition thing)

Yeah I was wondering about that, if it was just PIS or if his suit enhance his speed to such a degree like Lex Luthor.

He could be aided by the suits themselves though. Definitely has enough knowledge to make computers that can track that fast and give the info to him in a way that he can process it in time. Hell, didn't he specifically say that most of the cost of one of his suits was investing in computers fast enough to let him land a hit on a casual flash and take him out of the fight before he gets serious?

Pretty sure Batman's strongest have a range of at least tens of kilometers and have taken out thousands of advanced machines.

Huesito88 said:
Yeah I was wondering about that, if it was just PIS or if his suit enhance his speed to such a degree like Lex Luthor.
The latter is very possible. Although this is just a Post-Flashpoint thing, the Justice Buster is made to be able to react to speed as fast as The Flash. And now that it's confirmed that Post-Flashpoint is just a Post-Crisis Earth with 10 years removed and Batman retaining almost all the history after Rebirth, it isn't that far fetched to assume Post-Crisis did something similar.

Yobo Blue said:
How much range did it have?
If it's a Solar Flare Type EMP, that would shut down literally every machine on the planet until a separate electrical source was found.

That would be basically forever

That would also screw up the Electro Magnetic current around the earth correct me if I'm wrong

IDK if it helps.

What is Iron Man's Radiation manipulation here? It's one of the things Batman doesn't have a resistance against

Can someone please tell me why is flight missing from Batman's profile? Some of his comic book appearances where he used Armored Batsuits allowed him to fly just like Iron Man.

Just asking: will Iron Man still win with speed unrestricted?

Well Batman's technically listed at a lower speed and both needs speed upgrades ngl. Unless you scale Ironman to people like Odin then yeah Batman wins I guess.

Sorry for the brief derailment, but is the Thor vs. Wonder Woman match here in VSBattles accurate? Death Battle's interpretation gave me the impression that the matchup is a can of worms.

-deep down we know that Lex's prep can outsmart them(Just for fun)-

(I am ..... both fans) may be Incon neither side shown far more impressive for MO.

So Incon IMO.

Migue79 said:
Sorry for the brief derailment, but is the Thor vs. Wonder Woman match here in VSBattles accurate? Death Battle's interpretation gave me the impression that the matchup is a can of worms.
Id say it is.

Id say it is.

In VsBW the OP decides to equalise speed or not. Screwattack's Death Battle never equalises speed. Since Wonder Woman is faster and has lol dura neg sword SA says WW wins. But if speed was equalised, Thor would just outrange WW and win by sheer AP advantage.

Back to topic, prep time Batman should have robots hitting as hard as Flash (Wally West) (Post-Crisis) and reacting as fast as Wonder Woman. So I believe this Batman should win the stated Iron Man.

Back