• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman vs Deku(grace)

9-A versions joint training arc deku

speed equalized

whoooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Batman 7 vote

Deku 0 vote

Last edited:
Batman's range is "Up to dozens of meters with Batarangs and various other weapons & gadgets," but Deku has Analytical Prediction to let him easily dodge the weapons, as he is "able to predict the movements of opponents much faster than him." Batman scales to the Joker and Clayface, which have 0.014 tons of TNT. Deku is significantly stronger than Joint Training Arc Deku, who is significantly stronger than U.A. Beginnings Saga Deku, who is 0.0048 tons of TNT, so this Deku shouldn't have AP problems. Batman is a master at martial arts and planning, but so is Deku. Batman still has stealth though, and while Deku has fought "on par against villains with many years of combat experience," Batman "is one of the greatest (if not the greatest) fighter on Earth."

I want to know - does 9-A mean no One For All? So he can't use One For All abilities at all? Or does it mean that he has All For One abilities, but just no extra boost? I won't decide until I know.

Also, "9-A" versions also includes "at least" versions? I assume so, which is why I am using Final Act Saga Deku.

Last edited:
Oh, so then Deku doesn't have as top-notch fighting skills then. Above average, yes, but not top-notch. Blackwhip allows Deku to safely hit Batman from a distance while dodging Batman's projectiles through analytical prediction. But how would Batman respond to this? Has he faced this stuff before? Remember, he does have more skill than Deku. According to the profile, his precog is only for Final Act Saga Deku, so he doesn't have much against stealth. But then again, the fight is only from a couple meters away, it's hard to be stealthy from so close. From before, Deku is "far stronger" than 0.0048 tons of TNT, so how does this compare to Batman's 0.014 tons of TNT, which is 2.91666666667x stronger than 0.0048 tons of TNT?

Last edited:
Even if Deku was stronger than him, it's not like Batman hasn't defeated people stronger than him before.

Last edited:
Tough fight, but i'll be voting Batman. He has a major skill and intelligence advantage. He also has the tools to outrange Deku, and it's in character for him to not lose his cool and formulate a plan. Voting Batman.

Wait, is this Deku with his quirks? Cause he might actually mess this Batman up even at an AP disadvantage. Danger Sense alone kinda shuts down 90% of Batman’s options and he can’t CQC without risking Blackwhip, with Deku having higher LS.

Deku is baseline 9-A while Batman is 0.018 tons.

Batman has access to his equipment while Deku has none, since his equipment becomes useless without Ofa.

Seems like a stomp to me.

̶A̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶g̶u̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶q̶u̶i̶p̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶v̶e̶r̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶k̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶.̶
This is why I don't like matches with base Deku, they defeat the entire purpose of his training, preparation and fighting style.

Back