• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman Post-Flashpoint Upgrade

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Batman from Post-Flashpoint is stronger than Post-Crisis, who was upgraded to Building level. Batman also has feats calced to be in the Building to Large Building level range. Can he be upgraded?

Btw I also heard people say we should merge Post-Crisis and Post-Flashpoint, which is an idea. I'm neutral.

I would prefer to merge the Post-Flashpoint profile into the Post-Crisis one, yes, as they are the same character after Rebirth. I will inform Matthew about this thread.

I think that seems unnecessary and confusing.

yeah that's unnecessary since The New 52 and Rebirth continuities are one and the same. The thing is though that in the cases of characters like Batman alot of their stories are canon in the New 52 timeline.

I have asked Matthew, but he isn't responding.

Is Doomsday still Solar System in Rebirth? New 52 WW is able to hold him off.

According to the Post-Crisis half of Superman, Doomsday hits with the same force as their first fight, and they fought on par with each other before Superman sent him to the Phantom Zone.

I'm still wondering about something Matt said New 52 has Tier 4 Stuff yet still isn't in the profiles for some reason like the Mogo feat for example

Yes, so basically Post-Flashpoint Batman needs to be upgraded to 8-C, and Superman/WW to 4-B - the exact same with Post-Crisis. I see no reason not to merge them any more.

I think that we should probably merge all of the Post-Flashpoint profiles to their Post-Crisis versions.

Yeah, but what should we call them? We can't call them "Character Name (Post-Crisis)" anymore, since Post-Flashpoint is merged in.

Well, it would still cover the characters after the original Crisis event.

Given that the continuities have merged together, anything happening after the Crisis event is technically Post-Crisis, as that is what the term means.

My only question is didn't Dr. Manhattan purposely weaken them with the New 52. Otherwise, he didn't do anything at all.

During the New 52 the superhero character feats were generally shown of a lower scale than previously.

I think so, although the new Superman continuity mixes storylines from both eras.

True

And yeah to the orginal post, rebirth directly continues the post-flashpoint story so merging the profiles for those would be cool. Post crisis is a little harder because its vague how those incarnations lead into the new ones. Im sure they will explain it more indepth eventually

Well, I need Matthew's help to handle this, as I do not have nearly enough free time myself.

I am afraid that we still need Matthew to give directives regarding this, but I still think that it is probably a good idea to merge the Post-Crisis and Post-Flashpoint profiles.

I will ask Matthew to contribute here.

Okay, but how should the characters be scaled? DC continuity has turned confusing with the repeated reboots.

Back