• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda don't like how the tabbers are layed out on both pages so I'll bite and ask what are the two characters primary win cons.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Iron Man is: 3.766 Gigatons and Mach 1,545.55
Batman is: 3.585 Gigatons and Mach 7751

I'd say Tony has the better versatility and range, but that lowers once Bruce's vehicles arrive.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna go with Tony here. The vehicles are a problem but Tony being faster and slightly stronger as he is leads me to believe he'll come out on top.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
That's Mach 1545 (point) 55 btw

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
I don't think so since it's not listed on the verse page as an accepted calculation, could be wrong however

Its on Thanos's page so it's pretty important anyways. Seeing as Tony's profile mentions him keeping pace with Thanos as a supplement.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
I checked in with the Marvel experts and it is indeed the lower value. (1545)

Right then. I guess with that then I'd honestly feel a bit uncomfortable with keeping the speed here unequalized given the gap.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
It's not enough for a blitz, it's only a 5x difference.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Alright, I un-equalised it.

I'm sure he makes up for it in experience, flight and versatility.

I'm not exactly sure I feel the same, even if not like a Blitz that's a pretty sizable difference in capabilities for Tony to climb over once Batman's vehicles come into play. Assuming they're just as fast and strong as he is.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
It would take a bit of difficulty to do so, and it's more of a last resort thing. Like, he has to aim it with his gauntlet and keep it focused there for a few seconds so it could open enough (Bigger portal requires a longer time). He then would have to somehow force Tony into it which would be difficult and then it would take a few more seconds to close it (Again, bigger portals means it would take longer to close).

He only uses it when the opponent is knocked out to put them in prison, or as a hail mary last attempt by tackling them into it.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
I'm not exactly sure I feel the same, even if not like a Blitz that's a pretty sizable difference in capabilities for Tony to climb over once Batman's vehicles come into play. Assuming they're just as fast and strong as he is.
Yeah, Tony's best chance is to end this as fast as possible.

The issue of time would probably be a lot easier to deal with than normal considering the speed gap but I can't really make claims that Bats would be able to do that. The issue is figuring what's Bats' most lethal and probable go to attack that he can lead off with here.

If Bats can get Tony in the opener then yeah its just figuring whats the deadliest thing he'll use first baring hth and stealth.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Barring that he only has batarangs and his grapple.

3c8e7e09ff0251a8a9bdfb2b23c2c8e9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.