• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

batman is fighting him too apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppypony

She/Her
Starting distance: 5 meters

Speed is equal

Base Batman is used

Otherwise, SBA

Holden: 0

Batman: 0

Inconclusive: 3 (Colonel, Peppy and Boss)

Last edited:
I'm leaning slightly towards Holden atm. How far into High 7-A is he?

so batman scales down from like baseline 6-C i assume? well that would make him higher on the scale of high 7-A judging by this

He's 3.585 Gigatons

oh ok. well probably still lower especially when his ap is lower than his durability but still high 7-A

doesn't really matter much since him being a supporter class means he relies on his powers more than ap such as holden's death countdown which he starts with and he's also got attack reflection which is a state he can go into and back as quickly as blocking with a weapon in melee combat, but he doesn't stay in that state because even when reflecting he still takes damage

I see. Batman's best option is a sneak attacks which is pretty much what he leads with, but I can see that being adapted to possibly.

Batman is protected from the death manip in the Batmobile and Batwing, which also has flight.

Batman straight up has no answer to the death manip though

But Holden's profile says he has 2-A durability with his sword and shield? Is there some context I'm missing here? Because I don't think Batman can do anything to that.

But Holden's profile says he has 2-A durability with his sword and shield? Is there some context I'm missing here? Because I don't think Batman can do anything to that.
that's just him blocking with a sword and shield, aside from that his durability is just high 7-A
I see. Batman's best option is a sneak attacks which is pretty much what he leads with, but I can see that being adapted to possibly.
yeah
Batman is protected from the death manip in the Batmobile and Batwing, which also has flight.
does he start off with it? in another thread you said "I'd say Tony has the better versatility and range, but that lowers once Bruce's vehicles arrive." which would imply he doesn't start with it right?

No, only if he knows he can't take them on in hand to hand combat

Gonna vote incon.

Holden looks like he can hold out against Batman's usual opening of stealth and hand to hand combat, maybe enough to get him with the death manipulation. Batman's only realistic chance of winning is getting inside one of his vehicles and spam attacks from the safety of inside one of them. If Batman knows he's about to die, or even his vehicles don't help, his last resort is likely to open a portal and tackling/forcing his opponent into one and closing it behind.

i mean bellona is pretty stupid even for the average 11 year old and even she managed to take advantage of that weakness just by going in and attacking him in melee combat. whenever holden tried to use it, bellona just countered it by blocking it off with her shield and coincidentally having her death countdown projectile collide with his.

but you could just say that she just got lucky and ran into the battlefield without thinking. especially since she didn't even know who holden was, she only knew that he was here to kill her and a part of ishtar's army which was responsible for the death of her biological parents only a year before that event (which she saw happen with her very own eyes).

also the only counter holden has to poison while batman's in the vehicle is by blocking it with his sword or shield, but speed is equal so don't expect him to block it all the time, especially if he decides to reflect it without knowing that it's hax instead of pure ap which is something that actually happens to him.

i think i'll go with inconclusive too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back