• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Batman fights a Kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I am a fan of TTS I am fallowing

Maybe we can make kitten vs Grace (immortal human)

Let's get this right out of the way. I very highly doubt Batman can harm Kitten with AP here, considering Kitten scales in part to Emps who scales so far above 3.5 Gigatons it isn't even funny.

Batman is only 565.485 Foe 👀

He leads with using drones to distract and figure out the opponents weaknesses and most likely moving the fight somewhere where collateral damage isn't an issue.

Will comment more later as I'm about to sleep. How does Kitten respond?

Kitten probably shoots the hell out of the drones, this is still an Adeptus Custodes after all. He has all of the skill that comes as such. Granted Batman would find out about his probability manipulation almost immediately during this as well as the matter manipulation. So he'd know that fighting Kitten straight up is about the worst idea he could ever have.

Leaning towards Incon atm. Batman doesn't really seem to have enough hax going for him to win easily. He does have better regen, plot manip, drones to keep Kitten busy and figure out a strategy.

His vehicles have Nth metal weapons that bypass conventional durability, but Kittens regen should heal bullet and harpoon wounds. The vehicles also have attack reflection as well, so any kinetic strikes will be reflected back.

Not sure if it counts here but, Batman has a speed/strength vial that gives him a massive temporary speed boost and a one off attack that hits like a High 3-A. That is the only way I see him putting down Kitten for good.

If the attack landed, Custodian Probability manipulation is a bitch and a half lol

🤷‍♂️

If Batman has literally no chance of winning then I don't see how this is fair if that's the case.

Only thing I can suggest is to make speed unequal if Batman has the speed advantage. If that doesn't help in anyway than this is a stomp.

It's more of most of Batmans attacks have little chance of actually hitting their exact mark, if hitting at all. Though it has... questionable reliability in TTS.
Only thing I can suggest is to make speed unequal if Batman has the speed advantage. If that doesn't help in anyway than this is a stomp.
Kitten really isn't that high into MFTL+

Batman is 40,734,000,000,000c.

This would probably make the match inconclusive as Batman wouldn't be able to do anything to Kitten and Kitten couldn't touch Batman. It's either that or the match is a stomp.

It would be a massive stomp, as Kitten was killed in the "current" end of TTS. I say current because we have no idea when it's coming back due to Games Workshop just going apeshit all of the sudden.

Want me to close this then?

I think Batman would be able to land his hits enough to take out Kitten and vise versa. TTS has shown Kitten to not have as reliable Probability manipulation as the profile would make out, like a normally lethal shot just wouldn't land in a lethal place, that kinda thing.

So it's fair, just up to personal interpretation who wins, personally I could definitely see it go either way

It's only bullets and a harpoon which can easily be regened from

I mean, it's not likely in general, plus Kitten has probability manip.

Should I close this or do you want me to leave it open?

I mean, if you switch this to speed unequal, it's still a viable match, the result would likely be incon

It actually wouldn't be. Batman would stomp hard because he blitzes Kitten. Like I said before, the Probability Manipulation isn't as reliable as the profile would make out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back