• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barry B. Benson vs Murder Hornet

Status
Not open for further replies.
This feels like a bit of a stomp. Barry's smarter and a bit bigger but he can't bite and if he stings someone he dies, which means he really can't hurt the Hornet.

I mean, even if he manages to get his stinger through the hornet's body, he'll die pulling it out.

But the hornet would die as well after some time, which would give barry a chance

Last edited:
Considering the size of the stinger, barry literally impales the hornet

The poison manip wont help the hornet's situation either

... And? He's still gotta remove it, and the second he does, the stinger's tip stays there, taking Barry's intestines with it. If it goes further in, that's just worse for him.

Yeah, it was treated as something very lucky, and it hospitalized him. And in real life too, it's possible for bees to survive stinging, it's just very rare, while the hornet can sting as he pleases. Not only that but unlike a real bee Barry's fully aware of that so he'll probably try to avoid stinging as much as possible. Voting the Hornet, of course.

Barry Bee Benson is much faster, is much smaller and thus has better manuverability, and is more intelligent.

However the Hornet's flight speed is also pretty fast and AP stomp Barry, meaning Barry would need to get an opening to sting the hornet, which I'm not sure would even work since these Hornets kill bees like Barry all the time

On second thought, this might be a stomp though for the Hornet

Voting the Hornet if it's not a stomp

Eh, he's faster, and if he gets to sting her it's a tie, the hornet's midsection should be soft enough to stab into.

I dunno, I'm just eyeballing it tbh. If he's as big as a normal bee, then he's definitely getting stomped.

You could just see his size in comparison to the humans, I recall him being pretty big, but I'm definitely not gonna look that up.

Unless there's someone that would actually calculate his size, I'm just going to assume he's no different in size than an actual bee

Im pretty sure barry is larger than an ordinary bee, he's been shown to be larger than an inch multiple times through the movie iirc.

Last edited:
I legit forgot this thread existed for a while, my b for the late response lol

Yea looking through the movie it seems him being larger than a regular bee isn't the case, iirc

Seems like a stomp, or a W in the hornets favor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back