• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Barbequor AP revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Currently Barbequor is 4-B because he dwarfs the solar system...except he doesn't. What he dwarfs is the celestial bodies in the solar system tightly squished together, the length of which should not be anywhere close to the actual diameter of the solar system as far as I know.

I believe it would be better to use Darkanines calc for for the feat (assuming his calc is usable).

This would be a downgrade from 4-B to low 4-C. Unless someone has a better idea for his tier.

I was just looking at this and I'm glad to see someone addressing it.

Being larger than all the celestial bodies side by side is not anywhere near the size of the solar system.

Yeah, and I probably should have made this CRT a long time ago. Was just a bit hesitant at first due to not being knowledgeable on Dexter.

Ye, you can make the changes according to Darkanine's calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back