• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • It is now possible for our members to pay for Supporter memberships that are free from advertisements.

It is also very appreciated if regular visitors help with financing our community by making donations.

Please click here to learn more.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

You do know what outliers are correct? They are cases that are valid and exist but stray from the norm. The norm is simply what is most common, aka the majority as you put it. Selfcest is being attracted to yourself and, pay close attention to this part, people tend to be the same gender as themselves. Shocker, I know.

Let’s use the examples you brought up in Loki and Shunsui.
  • Loki gets with female Loki but when you see the discrepancy in numbers between her and all the other Lokis, you can clearly see that she is the outlier among them (at least in terms of gender, definitely Alligator Loki if we are talking in general). It’s even a point that she is too different from the main timeline Loki that her timeline needed to pruned because it wouldn’t arrive at the conclusion BBEG wanted. At that point, it’s not even the same person when they have different pasts, different physiological genders, different personalities etc. Loki being a dude most of the time is rather blatant (yes I know both are technically infinite since multiverse but guy Lokis are simply a bigger infinity).
  • With Shunsui and his Zan, sure the Zan is them but it’s not all of them, only a part of them. They have different appearances, different personalities, different goals etc. It’s only selfcest in the sense that they are part of you. The Ichigo/Zangetsu yaoi shit that got mentioned earlier is also different from Shunsui as Zangetsu is a bleached out Ichigo in appearance so being attracted to such would just be Ichigo being attracted to own appearance.
Honestly have no clue why you even bothered making any kind of deal over this when it was clearly a harmless joke. It was neither malicious or cruel in both execution or intent. If you think it was, bring it up on RVT. Otherwise, don’t make claims about people that are clearly false when you won’t actually take action through the proper channels.
Thank you for clarifying what you meant. Didn't mean to accuse you of anything. I was just asking. Sorry.

So the new chapter would be about a ceremony in Soul Society that Ichigo attends. We don't know more yet.

They specifically said the reason was because it would be unfair to burden the Kurosaki family and Kukaku and Ganju don’t want it. Aka all the surviving members are like fuck off

They specifically said the reason was because it would be unfair to burden the Kurosaki family and Kukaku and Ganju don’t want it. Aka all the surviving members are like fuck off
Now I want Kazui to post up when he is older and tell em to give him Noble Status just for the hell of it.

Edit: Or when he is a kid, would be funnier that way.

Honestly, considering he already was a shinigami and likely fullbringer by the age of 6, I'm expecting Kazui to be extremely strong as a teenager if he gets a Bankai and the likes.

Edit: Oh, and he also likely absorbed the remnants of Yhwach's reiatsu, so another buff

New interpretation of the final fight.
  • Yhwach promises to fuck up Ichigo's life when he is at his happiest.
  • Yhwach uses Almighty to go do this.
  • Uryu tags him with Stil Silver Arrow
  • Ichigo one shots Yhwach.
Simultaneously occurring to the second bullet point.
  • Yhwach appears in the future via Almighty
  • He tries to fuck with Kazui to ruin Ichigo's happiest moment
  • Kazui reverse Uno's the Pringles Man
  • This is what actually killed Yhwach and not the Stil Silver/GT combo

My expectations for 20th anniversary manga chapter….

display

Last edited:
Bruh never in my life did I ever expect a new chapter of Bleach after 5 years. This is pretty surreal, I remember waking up early in the morning to read the last chapter cranking the osts in the background.

Bruh never in my life did I ever expect a new chapter of Bleach after 5 years. This is pretty surreal, I remember waking up early in the morning to read the last chapter cranking the osts in the background.
waking up? I Never slept waiting those leaKS Bhruri

New interpretation of the final fight.
  • Yhwach promises to fuck up Ichigo's life when he is at his happiest.
  • Yhwach uses Almighty to go do this.
  • Uryu tags him with Stil Silver Arrow
  • Ichigo one shots Yhwach.
Simultaneously occurring to the second bullet point.
  • Yhwach appears in the future via Almighty
  • He tries to fuck with Kazui to ruin Ichigo's happiest moment
  • Kazui reverse Uno's the Pringles Man
  • This is what actually killed Yhwach and not the Stil Silver/GT combo
If this ends up being what actually happened then it's the biggest giga-brain move I've ever seen in manga and would retroactively make the ending a 10/10 for me.

If this ends up being what actually happened then it's the biggest giga-brain move I've ever seen in manga and would retroactively make the ending a 10/10 for me.
Wait. Kazui reverse Yhwach from going to the future and he was still killed in the past by the combo? Can someone explain? I'm confused.

So Senna's feat is either the GBE thing or just treat it as a universal destruction, or is there another option?

Being that the space of the Dangai acts like an "in atmosphere" space, as in characters can breathe and move around in it as if they were in atmosphere on say Earth. We could use the airburst formula, assuming it doesn't have a size limit, since I could easily pixel scale the size of Senna's largest explosion.

Being that the space of the Dangai acts like an "in atmosphere" space, as in characters can breathe and move around in it as if they were in atmosphere on say Earth. We could use the airburst formula, assuming it doesn't have a size limit, since I could easily pixel scale the size of Senna's largest explosion.
Why not just go with what Mitch said? This's actually the first time I see so much math used in a universal feat.

Why not just go with what Mitch said? This's actually the first time I see so much math used in a universal feat.
If I had any percent of power to make that decision M11 I would, but I don't. Mitch and Tempest are okay with using it, I'd appreciate if DT commented on which is better the calc or the movie statements. The constant derailing of the thread needs to stop tho lol.

his gift can be something backstabby maybe a ornate knife or something, also a meeting with ichigo itd be a nice convo

That's why I asked here and not in the CRT lol, why not make another one that doesn't use any math and link them both to the CRT and ask which one is better to use?
I did lol however rather than get a response to that, I have to redirect conversation away from points regarding Bleach's cosmology that aren't even accepted.

If I had to guess after, because of Ichigo's hair. Also, CFYOW makes no mention of any big ceremonies between Tokinada's rebellion and the TYBW.

About that Senna thread I've a quick question, but didn't want to dip into that mess tho.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the spheres in the Dangai are, in fact, universal sized and you pixel scale accordingly, wouldn't that mean the invasion squad in SS arc ran an intergalactic distance in a few minutes?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the spheres in the Dangai are, in fact, universal sized and you pixel scale accordingly, wouldn't that mean the invasion squad in SS arc ran an intergalactic distance in a few minutes?
Time isn't the same in the tunnel and said tunnel is accessed through a portal, so no that's not the case.

About that Senna thread I've a quick question, but didn't want to dip into that mess tho.

dangai time is not the same as the time on the dimensions (as we can see on the first arc and when ichigo trains inside dangai)

They can appear in different areas of the dangai

Yes, time moves different, but what I'm asking is if the distance would be correct.
We don't actually see the tunnel within the movie, but yes the distance is correct, the tunnel distance itself is unknown. Because Kisuke kinda dropped them in the middle of it, they didn't travel start to end of the tunnel in the manga.

And in the movie we see people can traverse it without making leeway for many years (10s if not 100s).

Regardless we never see both ends at once, also the tunnel can seemingly open up in several places too, I don't think it has a "set" distance per se.

Well, Quilge’s Arrow of Light / Ray of Light / Reishi arrow / Quincy arrow blitz Fullbring Bankai Ichigo in the Dangai and closed the other side before he arrived. MFTL Ichigo isn’t for show since FTL characters can travel the Earth distance 36 times.

before i joined vsbw who did the old profile for ichigo all his stats were large planetary + and mftl

Aura and tessai did mftl travel feats in the novels aura traveled to area in the garganta outside of myuirs map in minutes by controlling the reshi inside of it.

There is currently a bleach speed crt headed by damage.

If you’re asking if I plan on making one after senna, no. Our Bleach ratings are more or less fine.

a sub rel+ character was casting another MHS character

Yamamoto climbing to bazz, As Nodt and Nanana.

Last edited:
He is saying that Bazz reacted and blocked Yama’s attack and he is MHS while Yama is sub rel, this ig.

Orr he is saying that Yama is sub rel but he scales in the description to 3 MHS characters, Nanana, Bazz and As nodt

In Yama's profile, he is sub-rel+ for simultaneously defending himself against Bazz B, As Nodt and Nanana, however they are MHS

I thought the same but I found it strange that Bazz and the other two being used as a scale when it should be the other way around, as Bazz was able to react to Yama's attack, that's if you consider that Bazz was able to lower the temperature before being killed by an angry Yama.

Yama and base Aizen could end up being rel+/LS, depending on how the CFYOW stuff goes in the future

why is yama sub rel anyways? truth be told i doubt any other captains are stronger or faster than him but i guess cuz he died its hard to do

Good job with the Senna thread
See you all in the cosmology downgrade thread next week
Also, the discussion rule for Bleach needs to be changed since they're no longer Planet level
The current Planet level ratings for the God Tiers (Yhwach, Ichigo and Aizen) have been decided on after an examination of the feats and statements in the manga and the latest light novels after they were officially released. There should be no more further discussion on the topic as it has been discussed over many times now and the conclusion has been decided that much higher ratings such as Universal are too speculative and require too many assumptions at this time to be accurate, using the current information that we have.

Good job with the Senna thread
See you all in the cosmology downgrade thread next week
Also, the discussion rule for Bleach needs to be changed since they're no longer Planet level
It is a good thing I commissioned arc to make multiple senna calcs using different realm sizes

anyways, we need to conclude the light novel thread, and arc's profile fix thread. Should I bump them? And we need to remove the discussion rule