• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • It is now possible for our members to pay for Supporter memberships that are free from advertisements.

It is also very appreciated if regular visitors help with financing our community by making donations.

Please click here to learn more.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

What are people working on these days anyways?
I've been stuck with uni stuff, uni programs I run, and preparing for the possibility of Grad school.
if u mean outside the wiki: mostly uni and exams (which i just came out of one)

if u mean inside the wiki: planning on doing the scaling chain for Soul crush

We currently don’t use the SKP distance iirc so whatever you feel like tbh. I do recall a thread talking about using Grimm’s lightning fast travel speed and up scaling TS Ichigo’s from it to calc the distance though, which came out to around 14-15 million kilometres.

We currently don’t use the SKP distance iirc so whatever you feel like tbh. I do recall a thread talking about using Grimm’s lightning fast travel speed and up scaling TS Ichigo’s from it to calc the distance though, which came out to around 14-15 million kilometres.
No I’m like 90% positive the using Grimm’s lightning fast travel speed was accepted since it’s an actual confirmed statement

Upcoming Death Battle Aizen vs Madara

Why Aizen should win.

1. Aizen is multi-planet, galaxy, universal, or multiversal level depending on how you scale the verse as such in cosmology. Let's ignore cosmology, for feats Aizen is at least country level scaling of Yhwach's energy that was going to destroy all the Seiretei. (Using on panel destruction feats, no scaling logic) Durability scales to the same. Speed faster than Ichigo and Yhwach in the other Naruto vs Ichigo video. Ichigo was FTL. By feats Madara is in the country at continental level because of the meteor shower. Speed almost equals.

2. Aizen's Hado 99 clears the battlefield of every type of chakra Madara uses including Susano'o which has better durability than Madara himself.

3. Hogyoku can bring Aizen back even if a TSB attacks him. But TSB does not erase souls only Negates jutsu which Aizen does not use. Edo is a Negation jutsu that's why Minato didn't have hands, they went to pure land before him. Even in Boruto Minato has both hands. Imaging if they use Aizen's new Brave Souls form?

4. Aizen has an advantage in speed and protective barriers. Madara can see the future with Sharingan but so can Yhwach and he was tricked.

5. KS is superior to genjutsu. KS affects the soul of the subject and affects Arrancar which are made of thousands of souls and lasts for hundreds of years. It cannot be deactivated by anyone unless they have more spiritual energy than Aizen or touch the sword or Aizen as he fused with his sword.

6. Nothing in Soul Society can kill him, Aizen is immortal. Not even Yamamoto's power that can erase souls from existence. Mugetsu destroyed his soul completely and regenerated his entire soul.

7. Limbo are useless here. Aizen can sense the presence of others and know they are doing in other dimensions. He demonstrated this several times in the last arc. He was even completely unimpressed with Soifon's cloning ability.

8. He has a kido that allows him to hide his presence and become invisible even to beings that are invisible and can see other invisible beings by default. Otherwise he also has Urahara's cloak which does the same so this would be x2.

9. Aizen said that he master all forms of fighting in Bleach. By default he knows all the Kidos spells in the series including low level spells than Hado 99, and they can freeze time, teleportation, denying energy attacks among others.

10. Aizen is smarter than Madara. Madara died betrayed as a puppet while Aizen is still alive as the puppeteer whose power contains the gates of hell. According to the author each floor of hell is an entire "Sekai" (world/universe) and there are four of them.

But anyway, Madara will win because he is not the one who can win in the end. But the one who has more chances to win. Death battle has always been about who has more chances at winning than a true winner.

i think at this point preaty much everyone that is not new kinda know
People still don't know, none of you actually know because you didn't see the LordAizenSama FanFiction DMs with Ant.

Zensum and LordGinSama are the only other users that have seen them.

But yeah, the PFP was made for a specific purpose.

Nice to hear what people are doing though.

Upcoming Death Battle Aizen vs Madara

Why Aizen should win.

1. Aizen is multi-planet, galaxy, universal, or multiversal level depending on how you scale the verse as such in cosmology. Let's ignore cosmology, for feats Aizen is at least country level scaling of Yhwach's energy that was going to destroy all the Seiretei. (Using on panel destruction feats, no scaling logic) Durability scales to the same. Speed faster than Ichigo and Yhwach in the other Naruto vs Ichigo video. Ichigo was FTL. By feats Madara is in the country at continental level because of the meteor shower. Speed almost equals.

2. Aizen's Hado 99 clears the battlefield of every type of chakra Madara uses including Susano'o which has better durability than Madara himself.

3. Hogyoku can bring Aizen back even if a TSB attacks him. But TSB does not erase souls only Negates jutsu which Aizen does not use. Edo is a Negation jutsu that's why Minato didn't have hands, they went to pure land before him. Even in Boruto Minato has both hands. Imaging if they use Aizen's new Brave Souls form?

4. Aizen has an advantage in speed and protective barriers. Madara can see the future with Sharingan but so can Yhwach and he was tricked.

5. KS is superior to genjutsu. KS affects the soul of the subject and affects Arrancar which are made of thousands of souls and lasts for hundreds of years. It cannot be deactivated by anyone unless they have more spiritual energy than Aizen or touch the sword or Aizen as he fused with his sword.

6. Nothing in Soul Society can kill him, Aizen is immortal. Not even Yamamoto's power that can erase souls from existence. Mugetsu destroyed his soul completely and regenerated his entire soul.

7. Limbo are useless here. Aizen can sense the presence of others and know they are doing in other dimensions. He demonstrated this several times in the last arc. He was even completely unimpressed with Soifon's cloning ability.

8. He has a kido that allows him to hide his presence and become invisible even to beings that are invisible and can see other invisible beings by default. Otherwise he also has Urahara's cloak which does the same so this would be x2.

9. Aizen said that he master all forms of fighting in Bleach. By default he knows all the Kidos spells in the series including low level spells than Hado 99, and they can freeze time, teleportation, denying energy attacks among others.

10. Aizen is smarter than Madara. Madara died betrayed as a puppet while Aizen is still alive as the puppeteer whose power contains the gates of hell. According to the author each floor of hell is an entire "Sekai" (world/universe) and there are four of them.

But anyway, Madara will win because he is not the one who can win in the end. But the one who has more chances to win. Death battle has always been about who has more chances at winning than a true winner.
I mean iirc death battle guys are those who calc destructive power only by visual (resulting in Lanza of relampago, also lowballed to a mere nuke, more powerful than Ogyoku Aizen fragor), said that shinigami Aizen Hadou 90 without incantation was as powerful as butterfly Aizen Hadou 90 with full incantation defied plot making true Shikai Ichigo using hollow mask and mugetsu and so on so I surely don't expect Aizen to win even if I think it's common sense to accept Aizen as out of Madara's league

No I’m like 90% positive the using Grimm’s lightning fast travel speed was accepted since it’s an actual confirmed statement
I know it was accepted. I was saying that since we don’t actually use the distance calc, you can argue whatever you want since the site doesn’t actually have a set distance currently.
That's prohibited

Apple once proposed using lightning speed but everyone ignored him, so I don't think it will work
I mean, before the Grimm statement was brought to light, I made a post for all the different speeds from free fall and FTE to lightning and Gin’s Mach 1000 for the distance and was repping lightning speed the whole time. Pretty sure a bunch of people also agreed too so Apple was spitting fax for once if he said it.

Layers is gonna be a pain to deal with since we don’t actually have any prereqs or standard qualifications for them. We just got told that numbers are a no and layers is a yes.

Layers is gonna be a pain to deal with since we don’t actually have any prereqs or standard qualifications for them. We just got told that numbers are a no and layers is a yes.
Good ol' wiki movie without knowing where it's going as always.

Pretty sure that just means Bleach has like a singular layer of resistance then.

You really only got "having good Reiryoku makes you resistant".

From what I recall of examples people argued, stuff like Tatsuki has baseline resistance < Lieutenants like Nanao < Yama would qualify for layers.

Basically:
1 or more people get haxed = Baseline Hax
person A resists ^ = 1 Layer
A gets haxed = Layer Bypass of 1
B resists ^ = 2 Layers
and so on

The amount of people who get haxed within layers is solely a range feat/ unquantifiable potency. Which means inapplicable potency.

Good ol' wiki movie without knowing where it's going as always.

Pretty sure that just means Bleach has like a singular layer of resistance then.

You really only got "having good Reiryoku makes you resistant".
Is more like

Tatsuki as baseline <<<< maybe normal hollows/shinigami <<<< lieutenants <<<< espada/captains

Stuff like that

Tatsuki is 1 layer, those that can crush her or people on her level are above 1 layer

And so on

Now that I'm thinking about this deeper. For all those arguments that Zanpakuto don't affect souls in bodies, Ichigo's soul got yeeted when Rukia stabbed him in ch. 1. Unless I just missed this being said previously, in which case I will feel slightly silly.

If you're talking about the user named LordGinSama who has the same PFP, no he didn't give you the image.

The image comes from the old Admin LordAizenSama who was banned for reasons only a few staff members and old banned members know.

LAS made the image, he put the turban on the image for a specific reason, don't know why you're using the image when you don't understand it.
Arc7Kuroi: Now you've managed to fix the downplay stemming from the Bleach verse so for that you deserve a definite shout out for all your efforts despite the massive opposing side of the spectrum. Keep up the fantastic work with the verse, and I can feel comfortable with leaving the verse in your hands. You have now earned the right to use the Turban Aizen pfp, be honored to have that privilege you've more than earned it.
~Gin

I have talked with LAS in DMs because I was curious about what happened oh so long ago, because people were calling me "LAS's successor" and saying "LAS was the og Bleach guy then like I am now". So, I wanted to talk to the dude cuz my interest was piqued, and he gave me the expo dump over everything that happened in summary format. LAS was very chill to talk with too, I enjoyed the conversation with him. While I'm sure I don't understand the fine details of what happened, I'm not entirely ignorant like you make me out to be. I've been made aware of the reason the image is the way it is by talking to the people who were once involved, they were rather open about sharing info on what went down.

However, I'm not interested in bad blood so if it upsets or offends you I can change my pfp, I changed it in the first place in the spirit of honoring Gin's goodbye :p

~Gin

because people were calling me "LAS's successor" and saying "LAS was the og Bleach guy then like I am now".
No one says that, only old staff and really old blue names remember that.

and he gave me the expo dump over everything that happened in summary format. LAS was very chill to talk with too, I enjoyed the conversation with him. While I'm sure I don't understand the fine details of what happened, I'm not entirely ignorant like you make me out to be.
Lmao, literally just talked to LAS and he did not tell you anything, you are ignorant of the situation and need to stop, you're no better than the same random users who kept spouting misinformation on the Wiki for the past 5 years.
I've been made aware of the reason the image is the way it is by talking to the people who were once involved, they were rather open about sharing info on what went down.
The only users on the Wiki who know the reason for the image are Ant, Zensum, and myself.

@IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 I know a reason why it's a turban lol, because when I asked an answer was given to me. I don't know why you're being so aggressive, it's not enticing me to want to give you the time of day at all. We are both adults, speak to me like an adult. You're going to get nowhere with me by coming at me with passive or active aggression.

If me using this pfp bothers you so much, you could've opened up with "Hey Arc, I know Gin said you could use this pfp, but I'd personally prefer if you didn't." I would've understood completely and changed my pfp. It's really that simple, if you want to be given my respect and treated like a human being, then give me your respect and treat me like a human being.

What if Isshin was a Mob boss instead of a Doctor?

vfr5lzf05my71.png

Pain arguement doesn't even make sense. 3A and 2C are different. Beside as per novels either primordial world had no time or had a single timeline. SK power divided it into three parts. SS and WL are divided by Dangai which cuts off time for both realms. Each realms has different timelines. SK creation feat should be low multi. Beside we are not even adding HM and Garganta. I don't know why people hate bleach so much.

O argumento da dor nem mesmo faz sentido. 3A e 2C são diferentes. Ao lado dos romances, ou o mundo primordial não tinha tempo ou tinha uma única linha do tempo. O poder do SK o dividiu em três partes. SS e WL são divididos por Dangai que corta o tempo para ambos os reinos. Cada reino tem diferentes cronogramas. O talento de criação de SK deve ser baixo multi. Além disso, não estamos nem adicionando HM e Garganta. Não sei por que as pessoas odeiam tanto alvejante.
did SK split the worlds at once or one by one? if it is the second option, it shouldn't be Low Multiversal, by the way what Low Multiversal talents can we have in Bleach?

did SK split the worlds at once or one by one? if it is the second option, it shouldn't be Low Multiversal, by the way what Low Multiversal talents can we have in Bleach?
How would you split a world one by one. Its pretty clear SS and WL were created at once because Dangai is created and placed between them. Either way two space time continuum. Low Multi according to wiki page.

I’m only half serious, the other half is me being a mrk.

But to sum it up shortly, as you can tell by the ratings I proposed and got accepted “3-A, possibly Low 2-C” I’m not even a firm believer that Low 2-C is concrete (hence the possibly). Bleach is already vague as it is, and I find multiversal Bleach to be quite a generous leap to grant Bleach with its vagueness (not to say I don’t think solid evidence exists for uni Bleach tho, ofc that ain’t the case, I upgraded the verse). Also, to be blunt, I think a lot of people see more than 1 realm and just preemptively jump on the “more than 1 realm = more than 1 universe = multiverse = 2-C” when that isn’t inherently the case. I view it in the same vein as claiming “Kaguya is 2-C because she’s gonna create/destroy multiple spacetimes with her ETSO”.

I’m only half serious, the other half is me being a mrk.

But to sum it up shortly, as you can tell by the ratings I proposed and got accepted “3-A, possibly Low 2-C” I’m not even a firm believer that Low 2-C is concrete (hence the possibly). Bleach is already vague as it is, and I find multiversal Bleach to be quite a generous leap to grant Bleach with its vagueness (not to say I don’t think solid evidence exists for uni Bleach tho, ofc that ain’t the case, I upgraded the verse). Also, to be blunt, I think a lot of people see more than 1 realm and just preemptively jump on the “more than 1 realm = more than 1 universe = multiverse = 2-C” when that isn’t inherently the case. I view it in the same vein as claiming “Kaguya is 2-C because she’s gonna create/destroy multiple spacetimes with her ETSO”.
But both are different cases. Beside her time space are referred to dimensions which no one knows if she created them. Time Space itself was mistranslated. Those are referred to as spaces. If we go by those logic Yukio should be 2C 😂. He created dimensions with moon and stars also.

Yo what is up with evil Ichigo!? And is that the same kanji over him from the Hell Arc title? (I can’t tell I’m on my phone)

Edit: yo wait that kanji over “evil Ichigo” is the Hell Arc title! Yoooo could we be seeing an Ichigo gone bad 👀

Yo what is up with evil Ichigo!? And is that the same kanji over him from the Hell Arc title? (I can’t tell I’m on my phone)

Edit: yo wait that kanji over “evil Ichigo” is the Hell Arc title! Yoooo could we be seeing an Ichigo gone bad 👀
How would they even deal with an evil ichigo

Hey, I wanted to ask what the standing of the movies are ? Senna is talked about but not Hell verse where Kubo says Hell is a multiverse directly from the concepts arts for hell. So even if the movie isn't considered cannon shouldn't kobo's direct statement for it be?

Hey, I wanted to ask what the standing of the movies are ? Senna is talked about but not Hell verse where Kubo says Hell is a multiverse directly from the concepts arts for hell. So even if the movie isn't considered cannon shouldn't kobo's direct statement for it be?
I mean right now? No, reason for that is cus he is doing a hell verse arc, some things have been made cannon now like the chains (we don't know if they are "indestructible" like on the movie tho)

Second movie also stated something like that. Hell has infinite dimensions with space time

We don't really have much info currently

Also even if hell was a multiverse or higher it would not scale to anyone, SK did not create the place

Also even if hell was a multiverse or higher it would not scale to anyone, SK did not create the place
It would, there is the possibility that hell is inside the Garganta.
So Yhwach destroying the Garganta means he was going to destroy something larger than hell, if that happens it will upgrade all the god tiers

you are a mrk

idk why people are jumping on the uni bleach shit whether its an upgrade or downgrade.

again its possibly Low 2-C for a reason
Apparently timespace and timespace continuum aren’t the same thing so even though Yhwach is gonna nuke everything SK made, people want to take away his Tier 2. The 2-C Yhwach is just a blatant feat of merging timespaces. If they wanna say Yhwach’s realm destruction doesn’t qualify for Low 2-C, then he has to go to 3-A and/or 2-C.

Apparently timespace and timespace continuum aren’t the same thing so even though Yhwach is gonna nuke everything SK made, people want to take away his Tier 2. The 2-C Yhwach is just a blatant feat of merging timespaces. If they wanna say Yhwach’s realm destruction doesn’t qualify for Low 2-C, then he has to go to 3-A and/or 2-C.
SK creation feat scale to atleast two space time continuum. Realms has different timelines. Its even proven. Yhwach scales to SK. Bleach should be tier 2.

Garganta created after three realms are created right. But hell was already present there from the Beginning.
That doesn't mean that hell 100% cant be inside Garganta, he could've created the Garganta and put the hell inside, again its a possibility that might happen not saying its a fact lol but saying that even if Reio didn't create the hell doesn't mean that he doesn't scale if Kubo stated in the new arc that hell is in the Garganta

That doesn't mean that hell 100% cant be inside Garganta, he could've created the Garganta and put the hell inside, again its a possibility that might happen not saying its a fact lol but saying that even if Reio didn't create the hell doesn't mean that he doesn't scale if Kubo stated in the new arc that hell is in the Garganta
Yeah I hope so. I just want Kubo to give Ichigo some power up for Ichigo. He lacks hax

SK creation feat scale to atleast two space time continuum.
Except that it doesn’t? Aside from making the Dangai and Hell already existing, everything else was part of the OG universe that got split. The Garganta is part of the same time space as WotL, HM and SS.
Realms has different timelines.
But they don’t. All of them share the same timeline besides the Dangai. That’s why you can be subjected to the Dangai’s time fuckery and exit long before you actually should have. This is even supported by the Reigai Arc and Ichigo going back in time in the Dangai to save himself in the past.
Its even proven. Yhwach scales to SK. Bleach should be tier 2.
I dunno why you are bringing up that Bleach should be tier 2 to me. I agree. Yhwach doesn’t scale to SK, SK would scale to Yhwach since he is the one who has the better feat and the two of them are stated to be comparable.

1-) yhwach does not scale fully to SK, it is said that he failed to contain the full power of the SK and had to throw out a part.

2-) Could someone explain to me in detail about the multiversal level? For me it's still at its highest on a multiplanetary level.

3-) Is any game canonical in bleach? and which film is canonical?

Except that it doesn’t? Aside from making the Dangai and Hell already existing, everything else was part of the OG universe that got split. The Garganta is part of the same time space as WotL, HM and SS.

But they don’t. All of them share the same timeline besides the Dangai. That’s why you can be subjected to the Dangai’s time fuckery and exit long before you actually should have. This is even supported by the Reigai Arc and Ichigo going back in time in the Dangai to save himself in the past.

I dunno why you are bringing up that Bleach should be tier 2 to me. I agree. Yhwach doesn’t scale to SK, SK would scale to Yhwach since he is the one who has the better feat and the two of them are stated to be comparable.
SK splitted primordial world and created two different space time continuum. You understand what Dangai does right. Also how can there be single timeline exist when both realms timelines are separated by Dangai.

Also what's your proof for having only one timeline in bleach.

When Ichigo team thrown back to past it was past of soul society not human World timeline.

Last edited:
1-) yhwach does not scale fully to SK, it is said that he failed to contain the full power of the SK and had to throw out a part.

2-) Could someone explain to me in detail about the multiversal level? For me it's still at its highest on a multiplanetary level.

If you haven't read bleach. Don't even try to scale it.

I read it, it's one of my favorite works. But that doesn't mean I have to understand everything or that I can't discuss
Can you elaborate how it's only multi planetary. When both realms has stars and all. 🤔

Also both realms are made off different matter.

Gremmy outer space creation is considered as outlier. I don't even know why because even LN stated he created outer space. Manga scans also proves he did created it.

Bro even after sketches has shown celestial bodies are being destroyed. LN even stated whole Cosmology could collapse if sk died.

Still saying bleach is multi planetary 😹

Where it's stated Garganta was old universe.
I don't think Anonymous said that
If you haven't read bleach. Don't even try to scale it.
Relax he is just asking...

1) You can argue that yeah, but it doesn't matter tbh because even if Yhwach isn't = Reio, he will still get the same tier so yeah nothing is changed.

2) SS and WoTL are accepted as universes here, separated by Dangai which is able to contain them as well, so as you can see Yhwach was going to destroy the boundary.
It’s accepted here that the boundary is the Dangai, meaning Yhwach was going to destroy the Dangai which puts him above Senna’s galaxy level feat, and possibly universe+.

3) Only the second movie is canon, games are not.
As far as games go BBS has translated a few novels for their games so we use that sometimes but overall it isn't canon as well.
Did they make a translation for SAFWY? Because I don't think we can use their translation of CFYOW anymore since Viz translation is released

Can you elaborate how it's only multi planetary. When both realms has stars and all. 🤔

Also both realms are made off different matter.

Gremmy outer space creation is considered as outlier. I don't even know why because even LN stated he created outer space. Manga scans alao proves he did created it.

Bro even after sketches has shown celestial bodies are being destroyed. LN even stated whole Cosmology could collapse if sk died.

Still saying bleach is multi planetary 😹
I understand your point, the reason for my thinking is due to an exorbitant leap of level of the work.

universal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>multiplanetary>>>>>>>>> planetary

1-)By the time the best clear made was concerning the gremmy, and yet it would be debatable as to only creation

what am I getting at?

Absurd characters like zaraki at their maximum did not defeat gerard (and gerard who was below yhwach + SK).. And in my conception gerard picks up planetary level

2-) zaraki and ichigo can be scaled together, although zaraki has proved superior..

3-) And how would ichigo climb to the universal level like that? As yhwach with universal attacks did not defeat ichigo and all more easily

4-) I'm very adept at bleach work, and really think there are a lot of things that show universal level.. But I find it very difficult to raise the level of characters like that to that high..

Who will say only SK had that level.. And yhwach was only in the manipulation since he could not absorb all the power of the SK

I understand your point, the reason for my thinking is due to an exorbitant leap of level of the work.

universal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>multiplanetary>>>>>>>>> planetary

1-)By the time the best clear made was concerning the gremmy, and yet it would be debatable as to only creation

what am I getting at?

Absurd characters like zaraki at their maximum did not defeat gerard (and gerard who was below yhwach + SK).. And in my conception gerard picks up planetary level

2-) zaraki and ichigo can be scaled together, although zaraki has proved superior..

3-) And how would ichigo climb to the universal level like that? As yhwach with universal attacks did not defeat ichigo and all more easily

4-) I'm very adept at bleach work, and really think there are a lot of things that show universal level.. But I find it very difficult to raise the level of characters like that to that high..

Who will say only SK had that level.. And yhwach was only in the manipulation since he could not absorb all the power of the SK
Keep downgrading. I had seen enough of people downgrade bleach to planetary. I am even tired of arguing with them.😴

Gremmy can instantly create a life and Destroy it but you claim he can't destroy his creation.

And yhwach was only in the manipulation since he could not absorb all the power of the SK
Disagree, it's stated that Yhwach was going to achieve his goal using his power, not a manipulation technique
Wrong, Ichigo stomps Zaraki which is shown by feats, Ichigo fought Yhwach one on one and Yhwach feared his power and said that making any mistake might cause him serious trouble and since you said this:
(and gerard who was below yhwach + SK)
So yeah Ichigo is far above Zaraki and Gerard
Nothing in the series says that Ichigo can't be at this level.
Relax, its not difficult

what am I getting at?

1) You can say that it's an outlier.
2) You can say that no one scales to that feat of Gremmy as his tier varies depending on what he imagined.
3) You can say they all scale to him and make that uni scaling chain.
I choose the second option tbh