• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

@Damage, you aren’t seriously gonna argue the size of seireitei again are you?
Since when were you under the impression that he wasn’t going to argue for something that was not his own handy work? Look at the bright side. He will be responsible for every single outcome that comes of it. ;)

It will probably propose a much smaller size, with that accepted, the feat of Gremmy will be much smaller than it is (6-B), after that, review the size of Las Noches and lower them again.
It's fine.

@AppleLord can we stop with the remarks man? And I have faith that Damage isn’t gonna try and argue the whole size bullshit. The seireitei can range literally anywhere from 3 km to like 150 km so to use visuals is EXTREMELY inconsistent. If he really is a man that shoots for accuracy then using the multiple consistent statements of its size is the correct way too go

@AppleLord can we stop with the remarks man? And I have faith that Damage isn’t gonna try and argue the whole size bullshit. The seireitei can range literally anywhere from 3 km to like 150 km so to use visuals is EXTREMELY inconsistent. If he really is a man that shoots for accuracy then using the multiple consistent statements of its size is the correct way too go
But Seireitei =\= Wandereich. 🤔

Like I said, if Damage really wants to aim for accuracy, then he should know that the statements about seireitei’s size are MUCH more consistent than trying to use visuals

Grimmjow and Shinji were Star level back in Arrancar Invasion Arc. (Discount Barragan saying the moon, sun, and the planets were ants to his power. Also Solar System Hado 90) six months after the TYBW arc time skip.

7882969-unknown-2.png

Last edited:
Lol just noticed Ginjo is MHS+ for fighting fullbring shikai Ichigo and sub realistic for fighting fullbring bankai Ichigo when that version of Ichigo doesn’t even have those stats anymore. Idk why and I forgot Damage’s reasoning, but I look forward to fixing that.

And another thing about Ginjo, his bankai increases all his stats for when he fought Ichigo but all of a sudden it doesn’t for his CFYOW key?? Only his speed. The profiles still need a lot of fixing up

His Shikai also increases his stats, as he went from nearly getting killed by Fullbring Shikai Ichigo to rivaling him in power and speed.

If you guys hate how this wiki treats Bleach (rightfully so), go to every other vs wiki there is. It’s not like this wiki is the place for objective tiering anyways.

Remember, when I said that Yhwach's feat was going to be remove completely? Now I bring evidence.

wOugodw.png

This is going to be brought up in the CRT, that Yhwach supposedly can only do the feat via "death", so he will kill himself, collapse the worlds and later bring himself back with Almighty since life and death were going to be fused and no one would actually be dead.

Prepare those counters and your welcome.

bruh its literally 3 planet sized dimensions plus a few extra areas like hell,garanta . Sigh the words are literally in the manga

LMAO

1. Gerard will fall from another dimension with an unknown travel distance (thank damage for that) and not just from the sky.
2. At the end of the fullbring arc there are MOUNTAINS inside of seireitei in the 13th division barracks grounds. Mountains bigger than the one Ichigo destroyed.
3. There is a timeframe in the light novels that supports Yoruichi statement for the size and mentions MOUNTAINS inside of seireitei again.

Is funny how this contradictions are left out of Damage's CRT.

question for damage.

Since this keeps getting pushed back, would it be fine to do the hikone thread now? We have the raw for the pages needed, and ive had a site translator double check its legitimacy.

Likewise with the almighty revision i wish to do as well (Its based on like a sentence in the novel). I have the raw and also had it checked by the site translator

may I ask the reasoning though?
I guess i can understand for the almighty, since that can affect quite a few things.

Hikone on the other hand, is just a speed feat. Elements for it are already translated officially (relativity being a thing inverse from the prior novels). i should also specify its no longer baseline light speed, just high end Rel

Back