• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

He cut through Gerard yes, but it was Toshiro who cut hoffnung in two.

also it was his 3rd to last form I believe.
I've just had this thread on saix from kingdom hearts vs kenpachi for a while. Not enough interest to get some votes on it. But I think kenpachi would be able to cut him because kenpachi yknow?

Kenpachi has arguably cut space on two occasions. One being the obvious one - when he got out of Gremmy's Galaxy Room. The other case was when he cut through Azashiro, who was, at the time, fused with the atmosphere itself.

Это общество душ, не так ли?
i5vb27ph5os71.png

He couldn't cut through Hoffnung
He didn't want to because he's not a blithering idiot, there's still some brain cells up there. As we know, he can cut through anything if he wishes. He couldn't "cut through steel" when fighting Gremmy, then later cut it when informed it was steel he was supposed to cut. He's clearly capable of adjusting his strength, and he obviously wouldn't cut Hoffnung in half knowing it would kill him as well.

He didn't want to because he's not a blithering idiot, there's still some brain cells up there. As we know, he can cut through anything if he wishes. He couldn't "cut through steel" when fighting Gremmy, then later cut it when informed it was steel he was supposed to cut. He's clearly capable of adjusting his strength, and he obviously wouldn't cut Hoffnung in half knowing it would kill him as well.
Uhhh no he couldn’t cut through it because he couldn’t cut through it lol. It’s a simple as that. You’re right he’s capable of adjusting his strength and he did adjust it pretty much to the max the minute he took off his eyepatch and swung with both hands and still only managed to nick Hoffnung.

this being directly after he states he couldn’t cut through Gerard’s shield and saying he wants to cut through it even more now and before he even knew about the effects of Gerard’s sword

I just mean Kenpachis ability should be he's able to cut anything within his ap of course.
I mean I guess? He’s definitely cut through some impressive things but that’d only apply to things relative to his ap. But for things or people stronger than him he wouldn’t be able to just cut through them easily as shown in the manga

Actually totally random but I used to be a firm believer that bankai Kenpachi was far stronger than bankai Byakuya and adult Toshiro. Which I think he is after he’s mastered his bankai, but at that point in the manga, Kenpachi’s arm exploded from releasing too much power because he was trying to match Vollstandig Gerard’s strength.

meanwhile Adult Toshiro causally cut Hoffnung in two and Byakuya obliterated Gerard’s head albeit with one of his strongest attacks

Actually totally random but I used to be a firm believer that bankai Kenpachi was far stronger than bankai Byakuya and adult Toshiro. Which I think he is after he’s mastered his bankai, but at that point in the manga, Kenpachi’s arm exploded from releasing too much power because he was trying to match Vollstandig Gerard’s strength.

meanwhile Adult Toshiro causally cut Hoffnung in two and Byakuya obliterated Gerard’s head albeit with one of his strongest attacks
I think kenpachi even has a win on tohshiro here

Except he didn't know that Hoffnung does that until he failed to cut it, so not even an argument.

And knowing Kenpachi's character, he actually would do so even if he did know... Like, he's not exactly rational.

Nothing supports Kenpachi's Bankai or Shikai ability being able to "cut anything" except himself boasting, it's just a stat increase.

Kenpachi bodies Loyd(who copied all his stats) by getting stronger then himself, Royd bodies kenpachi who only copied Yhwach personality/mind. Its funny as identical twins Loyd was vastly inferior to Royd.

I checked the mind/soul manipulation revision which is accepted, what was i suppose to dread this doesn't affect bleach.

this affect bleach positively , as it massively buff RC potency.

We just need to create an actual resistance bypass scaling chain, overcoming resistance is now viewed as much stronger now. And bleach have plenty of soul hax layers bypass tduring the serie.

lol i guess it does affect it positively, feels good to have a power system correlate with soul manip the scaling chain is gonna be ridic.

There are many good parts, it's very hard to pick. But I guess it has to be when Sasuke Aizen revealed he actually planned everything that happened to Ichigo and was watching bleach on his computer like me. The best fights are easily Ichigo vs Ulquiorra and Ichigo vs Grimmjow.
Pretty good choices bro

How was ichigo not getting crushed by Sasuke Aizen's ambient spirit pressure after he left the precipice world when he had no spiritual pressure? Or was it because Sasuke Aizen was actually tripping and thought Ichigo had no spirit pressure because he just couldn't sense Ichigo's spirit pressure?

So i'm talking to someone and he said Soul Society ain't a universe or planet because we can't prove that reishi is the same as matter? does he make sense or do we take it as granted that they have the same function

Considering WotL can be gravitational attracted to SS, I’d reckon homie is talking out his ass.
How are they, is there a statement ? I don't remember it. It's just a pain in the ass cause he is implying that unless i prove reishi and soul society is the same as our world it ain't a universe.

How are they, is there a statement ? I don't remember it. It's just a pain in the ass cause he is implying that unless i prove reishi and soul society is the same as our world it ain't a universe.
from the movie, memories of nobody

also reishi is just matter but for spirits , also not being the composed of the same material as another thing does not mean they are not similar/mirror to each other

Plus we know Yhwach can make portals, so there's no guarantee that his reiatsu is traveling fast enough to cover the universe from a single point.

So what did he create?
Chaos World where everyone existed but life and death didn’t, Hell was a Pit back then, Soul King finally came to the Bleachverse from outside of it, (he was described to come into existence at full power, so he came from somewhere outside the verse itself) > everything else in existence was created by his omnipotent powers by the five noble houses who designed the blueprints for this new world with life and death. The Soul King just make their wish a reality. They betrayed him and sealed him away. He knew that but didn’t do anything about it.

Basically, Reishi existed before Kishi in the verse meaning Reishi is the original matter of the verse. Kishi is the name for our real matter in Bleach which was created out of Reishi aka Spiritual Matter. That’s the reason normal Kishi in the real world contains Reishi that Quincy and Fullbringers use to fight.

Is Kubo even talk about Yoruichi and Kisuke relationship were just "friend with benefits" or more than that?
Kisuke Urahara most be a special case, or a member from the last noble family yet to be revealed. Like how else would the noble clans allow Princess Yoruichi to spend time with a low class man? It makes no sense that not one person from nobility spoke down on him. Soifon is a special case, she doesn’t count.

I'm checking anime. Anime It's been a long time since this time, so I've been asked to recreate the character table for everyone from the main character. My design has changed a little since the last chapter, so I'm fine-tuning it to suit my current feelings, but it's fun!

Check out the anime storyboards from now on. Storyboards are fresh because I don't see them often, and it takes time, but it's just fun.

Uh huh yep, shame that’s referencing a hypothetical Jushiro that wouldn’t have had to divert most of his power into aiding his sick body. Aka it doesn’t have any relevant scaling.

Kisuke Urahara most be a special case, or a member from the last noble family yet to be revealed. Like how else would the noble clans allow Princess Yoruichi to spend time with a low class man? It makes no sense that not one person from nobility spoke down on him. Soifon is a special case, she doesn’t count.
I think so, but seems that theory about Kisuke being a noble is just very rare to talk about

After seeing the trailer for DBS : super hero , i'm scarred as fuck for the bleach anime.

i really hope we won't have the cgi style. That shit will always look worse than ps2 cinematics no matter how hard they try to make it work.

i really hope we won't have the cgi style. That shit will always look worse than ps2 cinematics no matter how hard they try to make it work.
Houseki no Kuni will beg to differ (and a ton of modern amazing looking anime use CG like Ufotable)

That said 99% of the time a full CG anime is still a trainwreck.

every show in this era is almost certainly inconsistent save for ufotable, especially a shonen like bleach with tons of episodes im expecting some drop in quality here and there but if it went the cgi route im dead. did anyone see the nanatsu movie cgi deity rip.

yea i just skimmed the trailer, i like the demo reveal of new cgi goku better tbh, anyone have an example of cgi done well?

i check Land of the lustrous its kinda meh cgi too tbh, ajin has average cgi aswell but i love that show.

Last edited:
every show in this era is almost certainly inconsistent save for ufotable, especially a shonen like bleach with tons of episodes im expecting some drop in quality here and there but if it went the cgi route im dead. did anyone see the nanatsu movie cgi deity rip.
i would take early dbs animation over the best cgi.

Speaking of that, there should be a Soul Physiology page for Bleach, to bundle up stuff like extrasensory perception, soul manipulation, soul manipulation resistance, spiritual awareness, invisibility, Aura and such. Is there one already in the works or was one not deemed necessary?

Also should bleach characters have hax resistance and physical resistance based around Soul Manipulation? Aizen and Kenpachi clearly showed that its a thing, and it does seem to be something that they don't have as of yet.