• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Inconsistency in any other verse?

mods: nope is just an error that the animators made and we can’t have that affect that we need this feat.

bleach inconsistency?

Mods: Squash. Squash it! Squash it like a cockroach! Muaahahahahahaha!

No Caption Provided

I don't think Bleach is detested. Although, I get why there is an idea of that sentiment. If users stopped bashing everybody who question their points for every little disagreement like it's the end of the world or they committed some sort of heinous crime, that would help a lot.

There must be some reason why some people think Bleach is one of the most rowdy fanbase on the side, or just that Bleach has got that reputation. Only you guys can help ameliorate the situation by being nicer. That's all I'm gonna say.

Mods are never going to say NO to other mods. Otherwise, they would be exposing themselves. It would be as if they don’t know what they are doing. Is pointless to bring arguments to a thread created by a Mod. Go into a thread assuming the mods will accept the changes they have brought to the table no matter what you say in it.

“I agree with ...” not looking at things is the new black.

I don't think Bleach is detested. Although, I get why there is an idea of that sentiment. If users stopped bashing everybody who question their points for every little disagreement like it's the end of the world or they committed some sort of heinous crime, that would help a lot.

There must be some reason why some people think Bleach is one of the most rowdy fanbase on the side, or just that Bleach has got that reputation. Only you guys can help ameliorate the situation by being nicer. That's all I'm gonna say.
I do not think that speaking politely changes anything, you are saying things that do not fit the mind and it is okay because you say it. I give the destruction of worlds and the Almigthy event just as an example. Everyone who watches Bleach will know that this is with raw power, but if the staff agrees that it is with Almigthy, the whole world does not matter if they say it is with this raw power. Not being able to prove success with reiatsu is the same as not being able to prove an apple is an apple

This disgusts me.

I never agreed with the new Tier for the verse. It just made me a little uncomfortable to know that someone who knows nothing about BLEACH would come and tear apart the lore. When you come up with the reasons for removing the tier from the characters, and it doesn't fit into the story. They don't make any sense and it leaves it hollow. But of course the feats are more important than the story which they prefer to destroy. I will leave this as my last post on this wiki. Those people who know who they are, and of whom I speak. I told them that they may have won the battle. But you will never win the war. I will not give them my health, nor my life as they wasted @Arc7Kuroi's time. Really, I would like to say more things but they will lead to nothing. If you want to leave VSBW you should do it. There are plenty of other pages out there on the internet.

I don't blame you.

But creating rules to downgrade a verse after the same person admitted to agreeing? Only to then say "they made me do it" is a tragedy. No one is to blame for your actions. No one can eat you on a screen. You know what you were doing from the beginning.

Sorry but not sorry, the site has a few bad apples especially all those discord messages and the horrible things they said about the verse and us. I have someone among you who told me all about it. I won't say who it was. And it was outside of VSBW so you won’t find any messages. Obviously. But that's how I was able to "deduce" with "Almighty" in my joke posts what they were going to do next. If only you could see the horror, or what they said.

But nothing. The cowards who don't show their faces are always the two-faced good guys. I hope it goes well for the one who is trying to climb all the way to the top to take over. Oh, I know about that detail too.

Good luck, and may you break a leg. :)

AKM, no one became mad against someone who just wants to discuss, I'd say except the current situation because everyone is already angry because of the current staff only downgrade thread. I'm sure you as someone who spent years here know that not a verse was getting questioned at a level like this except for Bleach, I want to be honest with you this wiki starts to care about the outside opinions out the wiki, just because people started to laugh at the current ratings, the downgrade became a must needed thing.

why going so far? you are a person who has been debating dragon ball here for years. I'm sure you followed the last Roshi thread when every staff member was disagreeing, but when many people outside the wiki like Seth started to attack the wiki for that everyone agreed on it, a thing that wasn't accepted for straight 6/7 years.

I can understand that maybe you want people to come and participate in the wikI instead of becoming known as a place for wank and false informatione, and its a valid point of view, but this is not a solution for everything, especially when you have a list for knowledgeable members here which should be used in threads and the opinion of the names there should be on a higher grade than normal staff member opinion, the wiki starts to ignore that list and make the final judgement for the consensus of staff members, don't get me wrong I'm not saying that staff members are bad or doesn't know how to judge a CRT,but honestly I would ask to remove the knowledgeable members list for bleach because its really useless rn.

I agree that people should calm down, getting angry won't solve anything but it will cause new problems, but also we need to find a solution to the current situation, downgrading bleach became a trend on this wiki tbh

Don't say what I'm saying is hitting the staff because I'm just saying what's happening, if I go and say lucifer is actually low 2C and offer some ridiculous arguments and reject what happened in the comic, I wouldn't be banned, what about bleach is no different.

If you think that people outside the wiki just now with Bleach started making fun of how the wiki tiers stuff, then I'm sorry but you haven't been outside the wiki much.
?
I never said that it started now, many youtubers talked about it years ago, but when they got upgraded, literally it even reached the Instagram and Facebook and I found many posts mocking vsbw for that everywhere much more than before, and no I debate bleach likely everywhere except for Reddit, and I haven't seen people talking about its ratings in vsbw in the same way they were talking month ago

you are a person who has been debating dragon ball here for years. I'm sure you followed the last Roshi thread when every staff member was disagreeing, but when many people outside the wiki like Seth started to attack the wiki for that everyone agreed on it, a thing that wasn't accepted for straight 6/7 years.
I should clarify this. Can't say for everybody, but I was still in disagreement with 5-C Roshi despite whoever outside the wiki was talking about whatever. There are many who agreed with it though, but I won't say it was because outside influence because I had talked to some of them and they kind of always thought 5-C Roshi made sense.

I won't say Bleach downgrade was influenced by whatever was going outside the wiki. Sure people might have caught up some news from here and there, but I won't say that was the reason. Just that the upgrade in the first place did not make sense to me personally, but I can't speak for everyone.

Mods are never going to say NO to other mods. Otherwise, they would be exposing themselves. It would be as if they don’t know what they are doing. Is pointless to bring arguments to a thread created by a Mod. Go into a thread assuming the mods will accept the changes they have brought to the table no matter what you say in it.

“I agree with ...” not looking at things is the new black.
bold is wrong

The only thing that is weird to me is the tier gaps throughout the arcs and the scalings.. mostly scaling. High 6-C, 6-B, high 6-B, 6-A, High 6-A, low 2-C. Speed.

Someone like candice is high 6-B scaling above espada but her speed is only Massively hypersonic while ulquiorra is Massively hypersonic+. Yamamoto is outdated hes for some reason only 6-B, but his speed is sub rel but that gap doesn't feel realistic. It'll go from like Massively hypersonic to sub rel or Massively hypersonic to ftl. Bazz b somewhat offset his flames preventing death for him and his partners but not removing and that's justification. Yama is 6-B but bazz B is high 6-B. Which is basically weird if they intended those sternritters would all die if bazz b didn't counter it with his flames. The justification is countering yama and easily beating toshiro. But if yama countered bazz b flames and easily defeated toshiro he would be high 6-B. So this justification only works if yama was high 6-B in shikai.

Candice bambietta are scaled way above espada which I agree with but speed wise ulquiorra is like the only character to get Massively hypersonic+ when he's technically outdated. I know speed multiplier but for only him and a few is weird. But its as I said, weird as Massively hypersonic+ is its fodder tybw where you go from Massively hypersonic to FTL. But some characters dont really scale at all. Bambietta is one. She is comparable to bazz b which is what i would agree with, but she only gets Massively hypersonic in vollstanding but bazz b gets ftl only because he fought renji

Outdated doesn't necessarily mean weaker. Aizen was introduced early in the Soul Society arc, but even then he'd still be one of the strongest characters for the next few arcs (prior to his transformations).

Without his shikai and transformation he would be on the tier of probably stronger sternritters like maybe bazz b, bambietta, but that's only where it ends strengthwise. Actually he probably would be weaker than female sternritters. Outdated doesn't mean weaker but it does mean Outdated when the good guys get stronger and the bad guys only scale to the stronger Good guys

Honestly I care more about the scaling than the god tiers the profiles look so weird because of the scaling imo. Looking back it gave me a wtf factor cause it took me a decent amount of time to understand what people scaled to and why but its still not good scaling. The tier jumps, speed jumps, and weird or improper scaling makes bleach look kinda messy imo

base Aizen was a monster, even in CFYOW its stated that he is far stronger than Tokinada, the person who defeated Shunsui and Yoruichi

The only captains who could have fought base Aizen are Yama, Isshin, Kisuke, Retsu and maybe Kenpachi.
He stomped the others easily, he even said that Toshiro, Shunsui, Shinji and Soifon are all weak

The only thing that is weird to me is the tier gaps throughout the arcs and the scalings.. mostly scaling. High 6-C, 6-B, high 6-B, 6-A, High 6-A, low 2-C. Speed.

Someone like candice is high 6-B scaling above espada but her speed is only Massively hypersonic while ulquiorra is Massively hypersonic+. Yamamoto is outdated hes for some reason only 6-B, but his speed is sub rel but that gap doesn't feel realistic. It'll go from like Massively hypersonic to sub rel or Massively hypersonic to ftl. Bazz b somewhat offset his flames preventing death for him and his partners but not removing and that's justification. Yama is 6-B but bazz B is high 6-B. Which is basically weird if they intended those sternritters would all die if bazz b didn't counter it with his flames. The justification is countering yama and easily beating toshiro. But if yama countered bazz b flames and easily defeated toshiro he would be high 6-B. So this justification only works if yama was high 6-B in shikai.

Candice bambietta are scaled way above espada which I agree with but speed wise ulquiorra is like the only character to get Massively hypersonic+ when he's technically outdated. I know speed multiplier but for only him and a few is weird. But its as I said, weird as Massively hypersonic+ is its fodder tybw where you go from Massively hypersonic to FTL. But some characters dont really scale at all. Bambietta is one. She is comparable to bazz b which is what i would agree with, but she only gets Massively hypersonic in vollstanding but bazz b gets ftl only because he fought renji
we had a lot of calcs for speed before and it was better than now but a mod erased all of them

Yeah, CFYOW makes a point of Shikai Yama and base Aizen still being monsters out of this world even compared to EoS Captains.

So EoS Bankai Captains < Base/Shikai Yama and Base Aizen?
nope
EOS Byakuya, Toshiro, Kenpachi are above base Aizen
one arm Yama was stated to be far stronger than all the captains after Ginjo arc or Aizens arc don't remember.
Shikai yama is ofc above characters like Shunsui, Ukitake and others
in my opinion the only captain u can debate to be above shikai Yama is Unohana, the databook says that she is probably the most scariest person in the entire Gotei, and she said to Zaraki sth like "I'm strong, stronger than anybody except you" so she might really be on shikai Yama level imo

in my opinion Bankai Yama is still above them all, you can argue that CFYOW Zaraki is stronger because that hollow beat Yama in the past but Zaraki defeated Hikone so
but other can argue that it happened before the creation of Zanpakuto

Back