• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
BakiHanma18 said:
I'll write something later, but I'm definitely following this. Awesome fight
I wanted to do an equal tier battle Baki 7-C, but couldn't find any, so I picked him

I see this as an easy win for Baki. The two have comparable enough AP and Baki is far more skilled in the variety of martial arts he uses. He also has a variety of hax and powers that Balrog couldn't counter such as attack reflection, illusion creation, fear inducement and pain manipulation to name a few. Baki takes this one.

If DB is involved, Baki obviously stomps, but just in base, I'd give it to Baki. Endorphins give him serious damage mitigation, so Baki can tank shots despite being similar in AP. Baki gets Balrog in a Rear Naked, and Baki drops him like a brick in a pool

Baki has dealt with boxers before so I think he would have a good idea on how to take down balrog. He has a lot of techniques that he can use to get around or handle anything that balrog could possibly throw at him. So baki gets my vote.

BakiHanma18 said:
If DB is involved, Baki obviously stomps, but just in base, I'd give it to Baki. Endorphins give him serious damage mitigation, so Baki can tank shots despite being similar in AP. Baki gets Balrog in a Rear Naked, and Baki drops him like a brick in a pool
Was this too much of a stomp? any other character you'd suggest?

Obscenly said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Was this too much of a stomp? any other character you'd suggest?
No, this match is good. Balrog is quite skilled in his own right, not exactly a pushover. One slip up could turn the ties of the entire match in Balrog's favor, it's just that, as skilled as Baki is, he isn't likely to make a mistake like that. Also, you specified Low 7-C, so DB is restricted, which is good. With DB restricted, Balrog has a chance to win, making this a match that can be added

Obscenly said:
1 more for grace?
1 more for grace

Baki: 5 - Amlad22, BakiHanma18, Yianni.stavropoulos.3, Maruishimaryishi, Jasonsith

So which vote is missing´╝ƒ

Obscenly said:
Jasonsith said:
Obscenly said:
1 more for grace?
1 more for grace
Baki: 5 - Amlad22, BakiHanma18, Yianni.stavropoulos.3, Maruishimaryishi, Jasonsith

So which vote is missing´╝ƒ
Need a 6th vote and it'll get added
No. Our rules say a versus thread needs 7 votes to get into a grave period and then added.

Back