• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bad Ideas: Wanked Humans, Average Joes & Dem Legs

Hmmm... I have a bad idea that involves stomps, kiccs & godly humans. I think making a profile on human legs & a Wall level/god tier human would be good! I'm reluctant on making one on humans in general on Joke Battles but Jesus Christ, how are these profiles even allowed!? Should I make it?
it's not like there's going to be a lot of jokes on them (the average joe may have less though).

I am interested, & I don't know of reasoning to disagree, currently.
I've made a blog post on the average joe & wanted feedback on it in a thread, but it hasn't really been answered.

Last night, I had the random thought of it's legs technically fitting in Vs Battles' standards for Superhuman Physical Characteristics just by having Superhuman Combat Speed (A kick is 30 m/s[117] or 60 mph[118])), & attacks that carry over thousands of Joules (They can produce 4694-5970 N for females & 8494-9016 N for males [99], which would be around the range of crushing a skull (around 500 kgf or 4903.3255 N standard gravity) despite reaching a maximum 1.425852562 KJ for females & 2.235317045 KJ for males [100][101]...A human kick would make 3.720086256 to 4.65372 KJ, meaning that it can break bones [96]). I'm pretty sure only a wanked version of dem legs is going to reach superhuman by Jokes Wikia standards.

Back