• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Baby Shark Brooklyn Vs Big Chungus

Bobsican

He/Him
Both at 9-B, speed equalized, battle takes place in a ocean

Baby Shark Brooklyn

Big Chungus

Baby_Shark_Brooklyn_2.png
Big_Chungus_WoM_Full_Body.png

Baby Shark got an actual TV show, plus YouTube series being indexable isn't unheard of anyways.

We live in a vs battle community where this shit exists
Should I remind people the invisible dragon and a man with no name (the super crappy game one) are both on this site. This site’s standards on what can and cannot be allowed are beyond inconsistent.

Per how the OP specifies, Chungus is limited to up to 9-B stuff, unless that breaks the versus thread rules.

Big Chungus can passively heal himself via taunting, and he has Regen, (And likely has more combat experience, but I'm behind on my Baby Shark lore, and I don't know if he ever violently assaults anybody), I don't think Baby Shark has any counters for that, so Big Chungus FRA.

Because it is written seriously, and not as "Ha ha tier -1 Big Big Chungus solos your verse xd!!!", aka, JBW sort of content

Back