• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Azure Striker Gunvolt Discussion Thread 2: Insert running joke for every Gunvolt discussion thread after this

Just gonna list every L7B verse I know of here for matchups

Azure Striker Gunvolt

OPM
Skulduggery Pleasant
RWBY
Arrowverse
Fairy Tail (Erza vs Copen)
One Piece (Boa vs Gunvolt)
Seven Deadly Sins
Genshin Impact
Grappler Baki
Cave Story
Shantae
InuYasha
My Hero (Izuku vs Gunvolt)
Hunter x Hunter
Jujutsu Kaisen
King of Fighters
DARLING in the FRANXX
Needless
Akame ga Kill
Godspeed
The Book Eating Magician
Dungeons and Dragons (Some)
Formerly Fate/Stay Night

Last edited:
Oh hey, Copen's loss streak was finally broken.

Also, I assume his fight with Archer is staying since both's main wincon involves durability negation?

Honestly, the fact that the bosses have their faces covered concerns me. It makes me think that they're making the bosses more obstacles and less people. The bosses being fleshed out characters is one of my favorite parts of Gunvolt, and mid-stage dialogue (Espesially during boss fights) is a major blemish against Luminous Avenger iX for me.

Yeah, obviously I'm just being paranoid, LAiX probably didn't have mid-stage dialogue because it's a spin-off.

I'm maybe dumb and this is probably not much on topic, but want to ask question as I recently began to play GV, the question is how electricity mechanic works exactly. I only understood that it's absorb projectiles and after sometimes gives a lot of elictricity damage, though I still do not understood how to use it properly. Thanks in advance.

Okay just gonna spam all currently running matches

https://vsbattles.com/threads/meliodas-vs-gilthunder.119306/

https://vsbattles.com/threads/saberface-fight-but-its-not-fate-jean-vs-blade.119114/

https://vsbattles.com/threads/cybor...s-vs-cyborg-with-a-gun-genos-vs-copen.119048/

Will also update the Discord Invite Link

Yeah. Just haven't been commenting lately, had other stuff on the go.

Anyway, LAiX Copen has a possible Lifting Strength feat now, with those massive metal crates he was shoving around in the trailer. Didn't see much else as of yet.

I'll do a calc of those sometime over the next few days. It's been a while since I've done anything here, so I may as well warm up with something relatively simple.

Last edited:
It's kinda hard to say. I assume there's at least something in them, but I can't be entirely sure. Either way it'll be better than Average Human on LAiX Copen.

I'll definitely try a few percentages of hollowness. And I'd better look into what metals would be feasible to use inside of a frickin' volcano (titanium maybe?)

Last edited:
Anyway, LAiX Copen has a possible Lifting Strength feat now, with those massive metal crates he was shoving around in the trailer. Didn't see much else as of yet.
It's already in the AP section, and it might be Striking instead, you can move it if you want

Also, there's a discord now, I can make it available again if you guys want

I just checked the Lifting Strength rules...seems like it only counts vertical, so it won't work anyway. I kinda think that's stupid, but rules are rules.

And don't worry about the Discord on my end, I check here daily anyway.

You wanted Lifting Strength? Bullit Dash is written all over this one.

It could even scale too, Asimov destroyed the Aix/EX Gear in GV1, crushing it’s muzzle with his hand alone. Copen’s armor can withstand colliding into walls at whatever we calculate it to be with no effort, it’s safe to assume that Asimov can crush Copen’s boots if he can crush the EX Gear

Copen’s armor is withstanding all of that when it collides with a wall tho, plus it’s powered by GV’s Septima so… maybe idk

we can just specify that it’s his armor withstanding all of this (it converts the kinetic energy on impact with a wall) or that that’s just how much lifting strength a Bullit Dash has, plus since it comes from Azure Striker Septima it would scale lol

Last edited:
Ooh, this is actually workable, that is straight-up Bullit Dashing on Deku's end. Plus the action in Gunvolt is MASSIVELY slowed down so the numbers will actually be reasonably high.

I would need to estimate how much Copen's armor weighs though. Eh, that shouldn't be too hard.

Back