• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Battle take place on earth

Azathoth vs Bacteriophage

Both are in character

The bacteria is inside of Azathoth.

Speed Equalized

No knowledge nor prep time for both.

VOTES:

Azathoth: 3 (Skalt711, Tony di bugalu, The pen or the sword)

Bacteriophage: 1 (Infinite Sped)

Inconclusive:

Personally I think the bacteria woud stomp, but I don't know, I want to hear your opinion guys.

220px-Azathoth

PhageExterior.svg

Likely Azathoth wins this time, its alien physiology makes impossible for bacteriophage to affect it.

How does Azathoth even have a wincon here. It can't even affect it due to it's small size and all it needs to do is adapt and start multiplying, while Azathoth is sleeping.

Stomp, and reported for spite.

All the cosmology in Azazoth's verse technically doesn't exist, since it's all a dream, so he's likely just a regular dude who dies pretty quickly.

Aw man really? If thats true we should probably add that to his profile, speget monster doesn't garentee meatball eyes and its sucha powerful ability...

Back