• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Attack Potency of turning "several kilometers" of air into a sphere of Absolute Zero?

NoGround

VS Battles
Retired
So I'm trying to determine the Attack Potency of a character, and their strongest feat is turning a space of at least several kilometers in diameter into a sphere of Absolute Zero. From my understanding of the character, the use of Existence Erasure and Causality Manipulation is allowing them to erase existence of the space, and then Absorption is literally consuming the heat in the area until it reaches Absolute Zero.

I'm not used to calculations. Could anyone point me in the right direction for how to calculate something like this?

e: Including in OP details of the skill, named "Absolute Nadir." Combination of three things: Dimensional Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, and Consumption as a high-tier Absorption ability. Dimensional Manipulation and Causality Manipulation allow for rewriting of history for Erasure Existence, so let's just ignore that.

Reduced Scope: What's the attack potency of removing the heat to Absolute Zero instantaneously from an area of a ten kilometers diameter sphere?

How are Existence Erasure and Causality Manipulation related to the feat?

Yes, they are a part of the skill. Technically, the author wrote that it's a combination of Dimensional Manipulation and Causality Manipulation to cause Existence Erasure by erasing the entire history of an area back to the point of creation, and then using Consumption as a high tier absorption skill to remove heat from the area, causing the Absolute Zero.

That sounds more like haxx rather than a feat of AP if they have existence erasure.

>2nd post

Might be better to include that in OP.

Though still kinda makes me think haxx

Will include in OP. Lets reduce the scope. What is the attack potency of removing heat from a several kilometer area to Absolute Zero?

Bump. If I can at least get a nudge in the right direction for resources required to calculate something like this, I can take care of it myself.

Back