• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

at what tier your fav characters started?

even better

Undertale characters started out at 6-C due to a faulty calc.

Performed by Papyrus of all characters, it was the big bone calced as moving at relativistic speed IIRC.

EDIT: Oops didn't notice this was a necro.

The absolute chad QuasiYuri came and corrected everyone thus downgrading him to 10-A (Athlete Level).

Which is what he stayed at for like a year.

But two weeks I decided to change that and now he's 9-C (Street Level).

But either way, it's quite Bizarre seeing how people came to the conclusion he's low 7-B (Small City Level). And makes me understand some of the less satisfactory things I've heard lmao.
From what was this scaling even coming from?

Mewtwo was 6-C/unknown
Arceus was low 2-C to 2-C
Kirby characters were 5-B and unknown

Apparently Jotaro was 6-B at one point.

Usually they start at tier 9-C or 9-B - xianxia/xuanhuan novels.

Same can be said for western book series too as they usually are fantasy so tier 9 is their starting point or also ending point.

they're all kids compared to a DMC fan's worst nightmare

Itachi was 8-A. with building level+ AP and multi city block Yasaka Magatama
He was also Hypersonic in alive and Hypersonic+ in edo
He also had 0 abilities to start with

Travis' original page is... a wonder. I mean I could just report on the tiers but that would be a disservice to its beauty

Can also transform into a Tiger in the Second Game. How this is done is unknown.
Lmaoo

Slightly Overconfixent and can be fooled by typical cheap tricks such as the Joybuzzer(Only powerful enough to knock someone out).
Lol and what is this 😭

Mario used to be 8-C 🗿💀
Kenshiro used to be City Block level (8-B) when he was first added (God the old tiering system was so bad back then)
Zero (Mega Man) was at 5-A to 4-C
Lord English was 2-B… Glad it isn’t like that anymore.
Miyuki Sone & Aoi Mukou peaked at 2-C, and that has barely changed (it probably will at some point though)
Neo used to be around City Block level (I mean fair enough)

Majority of the Assassin's Creed cast used to be 10-A to 9-C and were terribly formatted too (There were only Altair, Connor, Ezio and Edward Kenway, and only Connor was 9-B).

Back