• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta vs Shinra (Black Bull vs Special Company 8)

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Beginning of Series Asta (19.6 Kilotons) vs Shinra using Rapid (Higher than 10.21 Kilotons)

7-C Battle

Speed Equalized

Both in character

Battle takes place in a huge plain

Asta:

Shinra:

Inconclusive:

Asta Black Clover
Shinra Kusakabe in Bunker Gear colour

Actually this Shinra is 34.03 Kilotons and higher

But I guess Base Shinra is better against beginning of series Asta

Tbh this would be a boring fight in verse like a game or something because of the fact that they will only be able to use certain skills

Shinra definitely has the flight advantage with his fire but Asta has the close combat game on lock with being able to use both demon destroyer and demon dweller.

Also Asta's endurance is way way higher than Shinra. He has way more stamina as well.

I'd have to give the vote to Asta for now

Going to vote Shinra. This is an incredibly close match, however I believe Shinra takes this via:

- Instinctive Reaction, unlike Asta's IR, his is always active

- Info Analysis+Precog, which should stalemate Asta's precog

- Flight

- Corna, which should blitz Asta

- RPL, which gradually makes him faster regardless

Shinra has instinctive reaction always on? Cause I'm pretty sure he has been hit off guard before.

Precog helps with any speed disadvantage for asta tbh.

Also Corna isn't actually a speed boost at all. It's an attack which releases skull fire. Rapid is a speed boost attack

Yes, the only time that's happened is when he was against a far superior opponent. Benimaru trained it to always be on.

I guess?

Oh, that also works since it's a huge attack Asta really can't do anything about. AOE, and he doesn't resist fire.

Asta can dodge Corna easily. When Shinra uses Corna the blast doesn't make contact until his feet touches the opponent.

Dragon said that if the fight drags on Shinra could end up overheating so it will depend on Shinra to take Asta down before he overheats. Asta Fra for now

Back