• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You need to know some stuffs

Your match will only be added if this is a fair match. Matches that aren't fair are called "stomps"

Here this is an unfair match because Sasuke can't do anything while Asta one shots him due to the difference of Attack Potency.

You need to use 7-C Asta instead of Low 7-B if you want to get a match a little more fair

Also do see the bracket under my post? (The [ԣŠEdit Topics] bracket)

Click on that and type:

Asta

Sasuke Uchiha (part I)

Black Clover

Naruto (The Universe)

These are tags that will help your thread to be relevant

You equalize speed when a character is to fast for another, to the point the slower can't do anything.

This is another kind of stomp, we call this a "speed blitz" (or just blitz)

In this case you need to equalize speed because Asta is too fast for Sasuke

Epsilon R said:
Also do see the bracket under my post? (The [ԣŠEdit Topics] bracket)

Click on that and type:

Asta

Sasuke Uchiha (part I)

Black Clover

Naruto (The Universe)

These are tags that will help your thread to be relevant
I'll do it for you this time

V V V

Then Asta is absolutely useless here. He has anti-magic and verse equalization is in SBA (Standart Battle Assumptions) means equalizing energy, it would be muuuch more interesting with verse equal. But it's your match and your choice my man

Sasuke doesn't use genjutsu during the first part of Naruto, so he can't mind hax asta.

I think Asta will take the win on this.

With chakra=magic, Sasuke has no good ranged options except for explosion seals which Asta should be able to tank a blast from if he doesn't manage to dodge when first confronted with the strange tags. In the physical sense, Sasuke has the advantage in terms of hand to hand combat skills, but Asta's swords would be a nagging issue that would not only be hard to get around but also delibiltating with any hits they do get off and his big move chidori has too long a wind up to be able to get past Asta's swords, which might mean a broken hand for Sasuke if blocked. While I do think they're durability is conparable since Asta took a beating from Vetto then got up to again, and Sasuke was able to take hits from cloaked Naruto with little damage to see, I will say that Sasuke pulls ahead in that regard. Both characters have pre-cognition, so getting the jump on each other isn't really something that can happen for either which is why in the end I think this battle ultimately comes down to stamina.

Asta has been noted to be capable of battling hours on end while Sasuke has nothing even close to this in comparison.

And ultimately, I will henge my vote on that fact alone.

Which Sasuke is this? If this is C2 he would stump cause he is a close range fighter with pre cog as well as the fact that he most likely has the AP advantage like KN1 Naruto had against Asta

Sasuke has speed enhancements and close range, mid range and long range jutsu. He has shurikan jutsu as well

Not only that but in close combat Sasuke will have the advantage even more with pre cog being able to doge the extended range of Asta

Both have precog, and only one of them has one that doesn't have a high cost. Since chakra is equalized to magic for this match, any hits that Asta gets off ignores any durability increase the curse mark gives. Also, long rang ninjutsu isn't really as useful as it would normally be since Asta can disperse or knock back any ninjutsu Sasuke throws at him. While shuriken aren't ninjutsu their effective range makes it so that Asta would and should be able to block or dodge any sasuke throws at him. And since speed is equalized with Sasuke starting off in his cursed seal state, he has no more amps to give for his speed to surpass Asta's own.

In actuality, Asta has the AP advantage by terms of wiki scaling since Sasuke is scaled to be supieror to a multi-cityblock feat with his curse marks that only beats out Asta's if his multiplier is over a 43x multiplier which there is nothing to suppor such thing.

Sasuke literally uses shunshinƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿.

Asta doesn't have precog last time I checked. Sasuke can control the shuriken making their paths change. It's called shuriken jutsu for a reason.

AstralKing7 said:
Sasuke literally uses shunshinƒñ¿ƒñ¿ƒñ¿.

Asta doesn't have precog last time I checked. Sasuke can control the shuriken making their paths change. It's called shuriken jutsu for a reason.
It was ki sensing.

I apologize, you're right it's seen as Ki Sensing there however it has precognition capabilities when utilized.

Bump.

Which Asta are we using now? It should be better to use the second key so they both can transform

Back